Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Old 11-11-2010, 01:01 PM   #1
papajohn67
Reprobate From The 101st

Trading: (62)
papajohn67 is just really nicepapajohn67 is just really nicepapajohn67 is just really nicepapajohn67 is just really nice
Default Veterans Day

A thank you to all our Veterans & those who are now currently serving us so proudly both at home and all around the World.

Also a thank you for all of the BOTL who have kept the support rolling in. From the days on CS and for the past couple of years here on Cigar Asylum. I can assure you that you have helped bring much welcomed relief to our weary men & women serving in combat zones.

Papa
Alumni 101st Abn "Strike Force Widow Makers" Recondo's Vietnam
papajohn67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 01:31 PM   #2
papajohn67
Reprobate From The 101st

Trading: (62)
papajohn67 is just really nicepapajohn67 is just really nicepapajohn67 is just really nicepapajohn67 is just really nice
Default Re: Veterans Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by papajohn67 View Post
A thank you to all our Veterans & those who are now currently serving us so proudly both at home and all around the World.

Also a thank you for all of the BOTL who have kept the support rolling in. From the days on CS and for the past couple of years here on Cigar Asylum. I can assure you that you have helped bring much welcomed relief to our weary men & women serving in combat zones.

Papa
Alumni 101st Abn "Strike Force Widow Makers" Recondo's Vietnam
I forgot to add I got my start some 44 years ago sucking down cigars in Vietnam. Yeah they were those nasty machine made suckers but our Govenment, the same one that is now death on tobacco supplied them to us in sundrie box's sent out during re-supply. Early on I was the only one to grab them so it was a hogger....sadly by the end of my 1st tour we had a steady group of troops who each wanted them, i.e we had to share..
papajohn67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 03:43 PM   #3
Stevez
Adjusting to the Life

First Name: Steve
Trading: (7)
HUpmann
Stevez will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Veterans Day

Yes, thanks for the thread Pappa and thank YOU for your service. I said a prayer this morning for all of those who have served and are serving now to keep us all safe and to protect this great country. I am very grateful and thankful for their service to us all. Happy Veteran's Day! Steve
Stevez is offline   Reply With Quote