Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 06-24-2010, 03:23 PM   #61
Brutus2600
Your resident lancerHO

First Name: Brian
Trading: (46)
LGC
Brutus2600 has a spectacular aura aboutBrutus2600 has a spectacular aura aboutBrutus2600 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Girlfriends Dad..

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLS View Post
Dang straight. Man I go out of my skull on online forums, what with all the "refined pallets"
and "Mute Points" and such.
Hey, I've seen some pretty refined pallets here at my work. The expensive medical equipment has to be shipped on something fancy, just can't use any old rotten pallet
Brutus2600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 03:28 PM   #62
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

First Name: Tom
Trading: (60)
HUpmann
icehog3 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLS View Post
Dang straight. Man I go out of my skull on online forums, what with all the "refined pallets"
and "Mute Points" and such.
I agree for "all intensive purposes".

Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!
icehog3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 03:29 PM   #63
Wolfgang
Back from the dead

Trading: (14)
HdM
Wolfgang is a jewel in the roughWolfgang is a jewel in the roughWolfgang is a jewel in the roughWolfgang is a jewel in the rough

I blame Global warming!

IDEA: Did you rip one at dinner?
Old 06-24-2010, 03:39 PM   #64
Brutus2600
Your resident lancerHO

LGC
Brutus2600 has a spectacular aura aboutBrutus2600 has a spectacular aura aboutBrutus2600 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by icehog3 View Post
I agree for "all intensive purposes".

You're post made me Their aren't many posts that make me lol. The people over in the jokes section? There posts make me laugh. Your trying to be funny though, and they're in lies the humor.

(Ugh. That made my brain hurt coming up with something to write to mistyping all those )
Old 06-24-2010, 03:42 PM   #65
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

First Name: Tom
Trading: (60)
HUpmann
icehog3 has disabled reputation

I'll be here all za veek, Brian....try the veal.

Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!
icehog3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 03:43 PM   #66
Brutus2600
Your resident lancerHO

LGC

No but seriously, I did laugh at your post
Old 06-24-2010, 04:37 PM   #67
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

First Name: Andy
Trading: (4)
Partagas
Starscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to behold

One point that I haven't seen mentioned in this thread is that he may just be playing mind games with you to see how you react. Don't be uber-apoligetic, just be nice to him and mention that whatever the fact is that he is annoyed about that you are sorry and will hope not to do again, but without his input you cannot be sure of what do do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKitty View Post
I'd just like to chime in and say, y'all are a great bunch of dads.

When boys started calling the house for me, my dad made it a point to start answering the phone every time it rang. His favorite test was to ask them, "What does she look like?" If they couldn't get past brunette and glasses, they got to leave a message. The guy who mentioned the dimples got major brownie points.

My only comment to the original subject, is to watch how you talk about this situation with the lady in question. She may get on a rant about how her dad is being immature or juvenile when she gets frustrated with the situation. This is not a invitation for you to join in. Save that for your friends... or your internet forums. Dads are people too, so they're not always going to be perfect. However, that conversation could easily turn into her taking his side over yours because she feels like you've attacked him. Tread carefully.

Carry on, gents!
Crystal's point is dead on. Take it for what you will, but this is very good info.
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb913 View Post
I personally have no problems with her parents, so I dont plan on smack talking anyone. And I def. wont be ranting with her anytime soon.
Posted via Mobile Device
That's a good attitude to take if you truly love her.

Insert quote here.
Starscream is offline   Reply With Quote