Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Old 03-10-2010, 10:57 AM   #221
Stinky
Join CigarRights.org NOW!

First Name: Stinky
Trading: (1)
Punch
Stinky will become famous soon enoughStinky will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Pics of your ashtray

Here's a quick contest. . . examine this photo of the Stinky Cigar Ashtray - Herf Edition (world's largest cigar ashtray). Send me a private message with what is different. DO NOT post the answer (yet). And all you comedians. . . please don't post any hints!

I'll collect all the winning entries and pick a winner on St. Patrick's Day (3/17/10).

Contest rules:

Judges decisions are final! Your mileage may vary. Some rules may apply. See store for details. Always wear eye protection. Some restrictions may apply. Consult your doctor before combining this with other medicines. Void where prohibited by law. No running. Do diving in the shallow water. Bathing tops are optional. Please be kind and rewind. No one under the age of 21 allowed. Objects in mirror may be closer than they appear. No refunds with out receipt. Limit one to a customer. Hold handrail. Do not remove this tag under penalty of law. Open slowly. Yield to pedestrians. Do not try this at home. Use of this product may cause Drowsiness or Dizziness. Use care when operating this machinery. No Minors. Shoes must be worn. Please bathe before entering. Place all litter in containers. Lick to seal. Pull tab to open. Look before backing up. No Left Turn. No U Turns. Please Exit to Your Right. No Personal Checks. Only two Articles in Changing Rooms. Do not leave children un-attended. No Pets! Do not lean on Glass. Smoking permitted in designated areas only. Please have correct change ready. Orders placed before 2:00 pm will be shipped the same day. Caution, surfaces may be hot. Present coupons before ordering. Flush after use. This is a Limited Time Offer. Do not attempt this if you are pregnant. Please have I.D. ready. All sales are final. Passengers with handicaps may board now. Do not feed the animals. Beware of Dog. Caution, Flammable. Keep Cool and Store in a Dark place. Do not over cook. Read all label instructions. People with health problems should not go on this ride. Wait here for next available teller. Please seat yourself. Sport coat and ties are optional. The Surgeon General has determined cigarette smoking may be dangerous to your health. Slower Vehicles use Right Lane. Remain seated until the plane comes to a complete stop and the seat belt sign is off. Clean filter after use. No Pedestrians on Highway. Watch for Falling Rocks. All pets must be on a leash. Please ask for assistance for items on top shelf. Watch for Deer Crossing. Free cutter with any order over $1,000.00. Ask about our Lay-Away Plans. Please stand to the right. Do not push on glass. Open other end. Use only in a well ventilated area. Secure all personal belongings. Not responsible for items left unattended. No parking in Red Zones. Watch for Ducks. This offer expires after December 31st 1999. Do not send cash in the mail. We accept Cashier Checks, Money Order or Travelers Cheques. Please send us your comments. Thank You, Please Come Again. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery. Do not put rolled coins in pouch. We refuse the right to serve anyone. Restroom's are for the use of our Paying Customers only. One size fits all. Keep fingers clear of fan. No Skateboarding. Do not walk on grass. Violators will be Towed. Please use tongs. Thin Ice. Dial “1” plus the Area Code. Give a Hoot, Don't Pollute. Wash hands after use. Please turn off lights when you leave. No passing in School Zone. Stop for flashing lights. Excessive use may cause discomfort. Adults Only. This lane ends. Passenger loading only. Turn off all electronic devices. Use of cameras or recording devices is forbidden except where noted. Do not smoke while pumping gas. Photo I.D. Required. Do not Top Off. No Fishing from the Dock. Children over 12 pay full price. Apply brake to shift from Park. Free Refills. Do not induce Vomiting. Towels are available at the Pool. All Food Handlers Must Wear Hair Nets and Rubber Gloves. Do not look at Welders Ark. Remove Loose Clothing. Pull to Open. Slippery when wet. Start Here. Dealer participation may vary. Not valid with other offers. Floss after brushing. Turn off power before unplugging. Do not over tighten nuts. Check oil before starting. Do not remove safety guards. Report all accidents immediately. In case of fire, do not use elevators. Do not back in. No bills larger than $20. No Talking. Visiting hours will be from Noon to 9:00 pm. All guests please register. Employees must wash hands before returning to work. Do not spit on the floor.

Promoting the Enjoyment of Fine Cigars!
Stinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:08 AM   #222
marge796
It Just Doesn’t Matter!!!

First Name: Chris
Trading: (28)
Cuaba Navy (Served With Honor)
marge796 will become famous soon enough

This is going to be good!!!

Thanks for the contest!!!

Chris.....
Old 03-10-2010, 11:15 AM   #223
TripleF
11/11/11 EPIC IV

First Name: Scott
Trading: (176)
TripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to behold

Salooooooooot to the ASHTRAY!

Great contest STINKY!! Thanks!
TripleF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:18 AM   #224
CasaDooley
Herf Crew of 2

First Name: Kevin
Trading: (41)
HUpmann Navy (Disabled Vet)
CasaDooley has a spectacular aura aboutCasaDooley has a spectacular aura about

PM sent. Thanks for the contest Stinky!
Old 03-10-2010, 11:44 AM   #225
eber
Have My Own Room

First Name: Erik
Trading: (7)
Bolivar
eber will become famous soon enough

PM sent, thanks for the contest
eber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:51 AM   #226
TripleF
11/11/11 EPIC IV

First Name: Scott
Trading: (176)
TripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to behold

I tried sending a PM......but couldn't, because I couldn't think of anything different.

Congrats to the one who knows!!
TripleF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:53 AM   #227
maninblack
Will smoke for food

Trading: (80)
Partagas
maninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to behold

PM sent. Nice contest.
Old 03-10-2010, 11:56 AM   #228
aich75013
Feeling at Home

First Name: Adrian
Trading: (25)
Montecristo
aich75013 will become famous soon enough

PM Sent.
Thanks for the contest!
aich75013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 12:09 PM   #229
SmoknTaz
Hiding my Visa bill

First Name: Ken
Trading: (6)
Partagas
SmoknTaz is on a distinguished road

Has anyone called Guinness? That Sticky is sooooooo shiny.

Marriage is not a word. It is a sentence. (A life sentence!)
SmoknTaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 04:06 PM   #230
bigpedunn
Still Watching My Back

First Name: Patrick
Trading: (0)
Montecristo
bigpedunn is on a distinguished road

partagas
Attached Images
File Type: jpg phpKxJhOuPM ashtray.jpg (46.7 KB, 179 views)
bigpedunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 04:22 PM   #231
Ferrari5180
Adjusting to the Life

Trading: (0)
Ferrari5180 is on a distinguished road

I wonder how many cigars need to be ashed and completed in order to fill up that ashtray.
Ferrari5180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 10:01 PM   #232
Stinky

Punch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrari5180 View Post
I wonder how many cigars need to be ashed and completed in order to fill up that ashtray.
There was a "Herf Edition Contest" with Jose Blanco from La Arora Cigars in 2008. The contest results are posted on my web site. There's a link on my home page or go to the contest page:
http://www.stinkycigar.com/photogallerycontest.aspx to see the video announcing the results.

Thanks for all the entries on this current contest. Please keep your answers quiet until we post the results next week on St. Patrick's Day (March 17th). No hints!

Old 03-11-2010, 05:32 AM   #233
Riff Raff
Habitual Offender

First Name: Bill
Trading: (11)
Montecristo Navy (Served With Honor)
Riff Raff is on a distinguished road

Stinky! Thanks for the contest brother!
Old 03-11-2010, 05:42 AM   #234
Salvelinus
Have My Own Room

First Name: Brendan
Trading: (12)
Salvelinus will become famous soon enoughSalvelinus will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the contest Stinky
Salvelinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 07:08 AM   #235
nater

Hail to the ashtray! Holy Crap dude, that thing is HUUUGE
Old 03-11-2010, 03:23 PM   #236
Razorhog
Feeling at Home

First Name: Beau
Trading: (4)
Razorhog is on a distinguished road

My back porch ashtray:
Razorhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 10:37 AM   #237
Stinky

Punch

Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
“Thank you” to everyone who took the time to enter the contest.

The obvious answer is:
"This new production of the Stinky Cigar Ashtray Herf Edition has 8-stirrups (cigar holders) instead of the original production that had 6-stirrups.”
That’s it.
It’s just that simple. . .

We have some winners! And, you didn’t even have to get the answer right!
Each entry got a raffle ticket and I did a drawing for the winners. Prizes will go out today.

Winners will be posted on the new "Cigar Ashtray Contest" thread in the Contest Room. . . tomorrow. (I gotta go now)

Old 03-17-2010, 10:47 AM   #238
CasaDooley
Herf Crew of 2

Trading: (41)
HUpmann Navy (Disabled Vet)
CasaDooley has a spectacular aura aboutCasaDooley has a spectacular aura about

Cool!
Old 03-17-2010, 11:34 AM   #239
systm
Still Watching My Back

Trading: (3)
systm has disabled reputation

Damn, I saw it and new instantly, but too late.
systm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 11:39 AM   #240
systm
Still Watching My Back

Trading: (3)
systm has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky View Post
Contest rules:

Judges decisions are final! Your mileage may vary. Some rules may apply. See store for details. Always wear eye protection. Some restrictions may apply. Consult your doctor before combining this with other medicines. Void where prohibited by law. No running. Do diving in the shallow water. Bathing tops are optional. Please be kind and rewind. No one under the age of 21 allowed. Objects in mirror may be closer than they appear. No refunds with out receipt. Limit one to a customer. Hold handrail. Do not remove this tag under penalty of law. Open slowly. Yield to pedestrians. Do not try this at home. Use of this product may cause Drowsiness or Dizziness. Use care when operating this machinery. No Minors. Shoes must be worn. Please bathe before entering. Place all litter in containers. Lick to seal. Pull tab to open. Look before backing up. No Left Turn. No U Turns. Please Exit to Your Right. No Personal Checks. Only two Articles in Changing Rooms. Do not leave children un-attended. No Pets! Do not lean on Glass. Smoking permitted in designated areas only. Please have correct change ready. Orders placed before 2:00 pm will be shipped the same day. Caution, surfaces may be hot. Present coupons before ordering. Flush after use. This is a Limited Time Offer. Do not attempt this if you are pregnant. Please have I.D. ready. All sales are final. Passengers with handicaps may board now. Do not feed the animals. Beware of Dog. Caution, Flammable. Keep Cool and Store in a Dark place. Do not over cook. Read all label instructions. People with health problems should not go on this ride. Wait here for next available teller. Please seat yourself. Sport coat and ties are optional. The Surgeon General has determined cigarette smoking may be dangerous to your health. Slower Vehicles use Right Lane. Remain seated until the plane comes to a complete stop and the seat belt sign is off. Clean filter after use. No Pedestrians on Highway. Watch for Falling Rocks. All pets must be on a leash. Please ask for assistance for items on top shelf. Watch for Deer Crossing. Free cutter with any order over $1,000.00. Ask about our Lay-Away Plans. Please stand to the right. Do not push on glass. Open other end. Use only in a well ventilated area. Secure all personal belongings. Not responsible for items left unattended. No parking in Red Zones. Watch for Ducks. This offer expires after December 31st 1999. Do not send cash in the mail. We accept Cashier Checks, Money Order or Travelers Cheques. Please send us your comments. Thank You, Please Come Again. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery. Do not put rolled coins in pouch. We refuse the right to serve anyone. Restroom's are for the use of our Paying Customers only. One size fits all. Keep fingers clear of fan. No Skateboarding. Do not walk on grass. Violators will be Towed. Please use tongs. Thin Ice. Dial “1” plus the Area Code. Give a Hoot, Don't Pollute. Wash hands after use. Please turn off lights when you leave. No passing in School Zone. Stop for flashing lights. Excessive use may cause discomfort. Adults Only. This lane ends. Passenger loading only. Turn off all electronic devices. Use of cameras or recording devices is forbidden except where noted. Do not smoke while pumping gas. Photo I.D. Required. Do not Top Off. No Fishing from the Dock. Children over 12 pay full price. Apply brake to shift from Park. Free Refills. Do not induce Vomiting. Towels are available at the Pool. All Food Handlers Must Wear Hair Nets and Rubber Gloves. Do not look at Welders Ark. Remove Loose Clothing. Pull to Open. Slippery when wet. Start Here. Dealer participation may vary. Not valid with other offers. Floss after brushing. Turn off power before unplugging. Do not over tighten nuts. Check oil before starting. Do not remove safety guards. Report all accidents immediately. In case of fire, do not use elevators. Do not back in. No bills larger than $20. No Talking. Visiting hours will be from Noon to 9:00 pm. All guests please register. Employees must wash hands before returning to work. Do not spit on the floor.

also your one funny guy
systm is offline   Reply With Quote