Old 09-04-2009, 08:54 AM   #1
NCRadioMan
Chutney Lovebusciut

First Name: Chutney
Trading: (66)
RG
NCRadioMan has disabled reputation
Default Oregon's Blount Sucker Punch

What a classless pos. If I were the coach, he would be sitting out the rest of the year. Unfortunately, with the money that is generated from college football, I doubt his punishment will be severe enough. If I was the dude that got punched, I would file assault charges.

If you havn't seen it, here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpIiiokxzLg
Old 09-04-2009, 09:16 AM   #2
Whee
formerly illinoishoosier

First Name: Sean
Trading: (17)
Partagas
Whee is a splendid one to beholdWhee is a splendid one to beholdWhee is a splendid one to beholdWhee is a splendid one to beholdWhee is a splendid one to beholdWhee is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Oregon's Blount Sucker Punch

The Boise State player was already being restrained by his coach. Those two must have been going at it for awhile. Going berserk at the end, sure didn;t help his cause.
Old 09-04-2009, 09:21 AM   #3
jovenhut
Feeling at Home

First Name: Bruce
Trading: (64)
jovenhut will become famous soon enough

As a Oregon fan I was worried how Chip Kelly would handle the discipline aspect of being Head Coach. If Bellotti was still there I doubt Blount would of done this and if he did he would be shipped back to Florida for good. Blount talks pre game smack and Boise put it back in his face. He needs to step and be a man and eat his words.
Old 09-04-2009, 09:28 AM   #4
NCRadioMan
Chutney Lovebusciut

RG

Quote:
Originally Posted by illinoishoosier View Post
The Boise State player was already being restrained by his coach. Those two must have been going at it for awhile. Going berserk at the end, sure didn;t help his cause.
Yeah, he was jawing pretty good and deserves to be run untill he pukes several times, but Blount could have been the bigger man and let him look like the idiot but we saw what happened. And Blount fighting with is own team and not going back to the locker room quickly and peacefully makes him like more of an idiot.
Old 09-04-2009, 09:31 AM   #5
Whee
formerly illinoishoosier

First Name: Sean
Trading: (17)
Partagas
Whee is a splendid one to beholdWhee is a splendid one to beholdWhee is a splendid one to beholdWhee is a splendid one to beholdWhee is a splendid one to beholdWhee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCRadioMan View Post
Yeah, he was jawing pretty good and deserves to be run untill he pukes several times, but Blount could have been the bigger man and let him look like the idiot but we saw what happened. And Blount fighting with is own team and not going back to the locker room quickly and peacefully makes him like more of an idiot.

Apparently Blount promised an "Ass Whuppin" earlier in the week. You can see Hout<sp> mouth the words ass whuppin when he smacks Blount's pads. Gotta learn how to take it when you dish it out.
Old 09-04-2009, 09:36 AM   #6
bigloo
Crazy like a fox

First Name: Lu
Trading: (27)
Partagas
bigloo will become famous soon enough

ANy hopes he had of the NFL might have gone poof with that showing, he may not get suspended (I believe he will BTW) but this will cost him and cost him lots. Absolutley classless.
bigloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 10:44 AM   #7
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute

Unacceptable behavior in any sport. He was provoked (no doubt), but he has got to show restrain.
Old 09-04-2009, 10:54 AM   #8
BigAsh
Don't knock the Ash...

First Name: Keith
Trading: (46)
Partagas
BigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by illinoishoosier View Post
Apparently Blount promised an "Ass Whuppin" earlier in the week. You can see Hout<sp> mouth the words ass whuppin when he smacks Blount's pads. Gotta learn how to take it when you dish it out.
Gonna talk smack, then gotta suck it up....really needs to "grow up"....
Old 09-04-2009, 11:11 AM   #9
TheTraveler
giggity giggitty

First Name: Jonathan
Trading: (12)
MarineCorps (Served With Honor)
TheTraveler has a spectacular aura aboutTheTraveler has a spectacular aura about

What a poon.

Seriously. Runs his mouth then has to eat his words ... gets mad when his words are shoved back in his face and he sucker punches a guy ... then dances like a big man who just did something awesome ... then loses it when the fans give him hell.

What a poon.
Old 09-04-2009, 11:21 AM   #10
Roland of Gilead

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloo View Post
ANy hopes he had of the NFL might have gone poof with that showing, he may not get suspended (I believe he will BTW) but this will cost him and cost him lots. Absolutley classless.
shiiiii... They're probalbly on the phone trying to sign him as we speak.

-Roland.
Old 09-04-2009, 04:42 PM   #11
cigars_n_scotch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland of Gilead View Post
shiiiii... They're probalbly on the phone trying to sign him as we speak.

-Roland.
Yeah, uh, you do watch the NFL right? There's plenty of classless "assclowns" in the NFL that get signed and play, case in point with my birds signing Michael Vick.

Not too mention he's been banned for the season and will not play.. http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...v=st&type=lgns
Old 09-04-2009, 05:04 PM   #12
NCRadioMan
Chutney Lovebusciut

RG

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigars_n_scotch View Post
Not too mention he's been banned for the season and will not play.. http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...v=st&type=lgns
Excellent!
Old 09-04-2009, 06:17 PM   #13
Roland of Gilead

Quote:
Yeah, uh, you do watch the NFL right? There's plenty of classless "assclowns" in the NFL that get signed and play, case in point with my birds signing Michael Vick.

That's what I was trying to say! The NFL is probably trying to figure out how to sign him w/o looking obvious.

And no, I don't watch sports much at all.

-Roland.
Old 09-04-2009, 09:22 PM   #14
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not too mention he's been banned for the season and will not play.
Oregon did the right thing here!!
Old 09-04-2009, 09:30 PM   #15
Ahbroody
Daddy x 4

First Name: Mike
Trading: (53)
HUpmann
Ahbroody has disabled reputation

Quote:
One of the many reasons I just dont follow football anymore. Drug dealers, drug abusers, murders, rapist, etc, etc. I enjoy Hockey a hell of a lot more.

As to Vick, I am suprised the commishioner is not letting him play. Guess he is actually trying to crack down on the trainwreck that is the NFL off the field.
Ahbroody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 10:27 PM   #16
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

First Name: Tom
Trading: (60)
HUpmann
icehog3 has disabled reputation

He just cost himself a shiteload of money...he may still catch on with an NFL team, but not in the second round as projected.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Tır and Mr. Mark!
icehog3 is offline   Reply With Quote