Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Jokes

Old 06-18-2009, 12:07 PM   #1
s15driftking
Go Browns!

First Name: Bobby
Trading: (16)
Partagas
s15driftking has a spectacular aura abouts15driftking has a spectacular aura about
Default Cat Competition....

four men were bragging about how smart their cats are. the first man was an engineer, the second man was an accountant, the third man was a chemist, the fourth was a government employee.

to show off, the engineer called to his cat, "t-square, do your stuff." t-square pranced over to a desk, took out some paper and a pen and promptly drew a circle, a square, and a triangle. everyone agreed that was pretty smart.

but the accountant said his cat could do better. he called his cat and said, spreadsheet, do your stuff." spreadsheet went out into the kitchen and returned with a dozen cookies. he divided them into 4 equal piles of 3 cookies each. everyone agreed that was good.

but the chemist said his cat could do better. he called his cat and said, "measure, do your stuff." measure got up, walked over to the fridge, took out a quart of milk, got a 10 ounce glass from the cupboard and poured exactly 8 ounces without spilling a drop. everyone agreed that was good.

then the three men turned to the government employee and said, "what can your cat do?" the government worker called to his cat and said, "coffee break, do your stuff." coffee break jumped to his feet, ate the cookies, drank the milk, crapped on the paper, screwed the other three cats, claimed he injured his back while doing so, filed a grievance report for unsafe working conditions, put in for workers compensation and went home for the rest of the day on sick leave.
Old 06-18-2009, 01:54 PM   #2
trader1974
Still Watching My Back

First Name: Austin
Trading: (4)
trader1974 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Cat Competition....

Very funny, I like it!
trader1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 02:02 PM   #3
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute

I used to have a cat named "Kitty Nipples".
He'd bring me baby kittens, rabbits, pheasants, rats, mice, moles, birds, snakes, frogs, or anything that crawled, flew or slithered almost daily, because he was completely out of his mind. He brought me a fox squirrel once.
He was the greatest killer that ever lived.
He just showed up one day, moved in, killed everything in a ten mile radius, and moved out. I've never heard from him again.
That cat deserves a monument.
Old 06-18-2009, 02:15 PM   #4
trader1974
Still Watching My Back

First Name: Austin
Trading: (4)
trader1974 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilala View Post
I used to have a cat named "Kitty Nipples".
He'd bring me baby kittens, rabbits, pheasants, rats, mice, moles, birds, snakes, frogs, or anything that crawled, flew or slithered almost daily, because he was completely out of his mind. He brought me a fox squirrel once.
He was the greatest killer that ever lived.
He just showed up one day, moved in, killed everything in a ten mile radius, and moved out. I've never heard from him again.
That cat deserves a monument.
That's awesome. I've got one that loves to kill birds and leave either the head or the body(usually not both, not sure why) at my garage door to greet me on my way out.
trader1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 02:18 PM   #5
Savor the Stick
~Loves the Lord~

First Name: Kevin, or just K
Trading: (67)
Partagas Navy (Served With Honor)
Savor the Stick has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by trader1974 View Post
That's awesome. I've got one that loves to kill birds and leave either the head or the body(usually not both, not sure why) at my garage door to greet me on my way out.
Probably a warning to not be late with the dinner.
Old 06-18-2009, 03:42 PM   #6
WildBlueSooner
I'm nuts for the place

First Name: James
Trading: (19)
AirForce (Served With Honor)
WildBlueSooner has a spectacular aura aboutWildBlueSooner has a spectacular aura aboutWildBlueSooner has a spectacular aura about

Good one... and from what I hear it is fairly true