|
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Which would you reccomend? | |||
| American Airlines |
|
13 | 50.00% |
| United |
|
13 | 50.00% |
| Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#11 |
|
Guest
Posts: n/a
|
Hahhahha, that's awesome Gary.
Fellas, they're not partners....and they both suck...BUT, I'd say American is the lesser of the two evils. I fly American all the time for the miles; try to be loyal so I can rack up a bunch and use them to fly somewhere on Vaca but the freakin' rewards are never available. This past August on a recent Pittsburgh/NY biz trip on American, I had a total of over 20 hours of delays (including delays on ALL of my flights and 9 hours on one leg, six of which were on the freakin' plane & they lost our bags for a day). Still, I stick to American in hopes that I'll eventually be able to use the frequent flyer miles. I even rack up AA miles on my charge cards, with hotel stays, anything I can. I wish Virgin flew more places. I've heard they rock. |
|