Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Old 03-18-2012, 08:59 PM   #21
the jiggler
¡taste my pirate paddy!

First Name: Craig
Trading: (24)
the jiggler has a spectacular aura aboutthe jiggler has a spectacular aura aboutthe jiggler has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Viaje Super Shot 12 Gauge - meh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoflex View Post
Best stick out of the Viaje camp in a while in my opinion. I'm guessing you bought it from Outland since it's the only Viaje retailer in Charlotte and they were moving quick. I thought it was a good little powerhouse smoke and yes it was very one dimensional. Most sticks of that size built for power tend to be. I have yet to smoke the 10 gauge but did score a couple and initial reports are those ares smoking just as good. In the last year I have been very choosy on what Viaje product I buy as most of it has been very green in my opinion and I waited to hear feedback on these before dropping any coin on them. I passed on the Skull and Bones just like I have the last 2 or 3 releases.
I did get it from Outland, the one at South Park. Also picked up a La Sirena. Got it resting for a bit but I'll probably smoke it soon so I can decide if I want to attend the event they have coming up. The Mermaid is coming on the 10th.
Old 03-18-2012, 09:02 PM   #22
neoflex
I'm nuts for the place

First Name: John
Trading: (32)
RA
neoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by the jiggler View Post
I did get it from Outland, the one at South Park. Also picked up a La Sirena. Got it resting for a bit but I'll probably smoke it soon so I can decide if I want to attend the event they have coming up. The Mermaid is coming on the 10th.
Yep, Ariel will be here for that one.
Old 03-18-2012, 09:21 PM   #23
Weelok
I'm nuts for the place

First Name: Dave
Trading: (21)
RA
Weelok has a spectacular aura aboutWeelok has a spectacular aura about

I missed out on those as they sold out too fast. In general I like to let the Viaje cigars rest a bit before I smoke them. I find they are a bit too humid ROTT and have burn issues and relighting them makes them burn a bit hot and they get a slight char bitterness.

I'd give them a few weeks and test one.

My two cents
Weelok is offline   Reply With Quote