Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Health and Fitness

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2009, 07:35 AM   #10
Shaerza
Weasel

First Name: Dan
Trading: (0)
Partagas
Shaerza is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Losing Weight with Andysutherland

Quote:
Originally Posted by goalie204 View Post
im goin a little nuts lately with the eating, thinking of joining weight watchers online. Maybe if i spend money it will help, i duno anymore ;/
If you can afford the $15 a month for the online plan, I would recommend it. The fact that I knew I was paying for it did help motivate me to make sure I was actually recording what I ate everyday. If you think you will stay dedicated to paper and pencil tracking then Andys suggestion is probably better.. but I never remembered to write anything down when I actually ate, so the online database made it quite easy to go back in find values for the meals. It also lets ya save 'favorites' so if you eat certain things often, you just have one click to add those do your daily allowance.

The other feature I found helpful with the online tracking was the weigh-in chart tracking. Now maybe you are savvy enough to create a excel chart etc to track this, but I honestly think that seeing the steady downslope of the chart while I was doing the diet was one of the most motivating factors.

I haven't really checked in much since the start of this.. but it looks like you guys are doing really well, and staying motivated. Keep up the good work!
Shaerza is offline   Reply With Quote