Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-19-2008, 04:19 PM   #1
GrumpyOleTroll
Not Crazy enuff to B Here

First Name: Shawn
Trading: (18)
HUpmann Navy (Served With Honor)
GrumpyOleTroll has disabled reputation
Default Just a warning to my fellow inmates...

I feel as I am a pretty easy going guy..I understand that there are issues that come up in real life and to take it all in stride...but when you order a product from a fellow BoTL/retailer on the forums you call home you expect a lil better than average service...at least I do maybe I am spoiled....I ordered a Sampler from a retailer in Oct. and after a week I hadn't heard back about the shipping..so I emailed..got a response that there was an issue and it would be on its way shortly. After 2 weeks of it not showing I again emailed the retailer...I have a scatterbrained Mail person who has on a couple occasions delivered to the wrong block...to see if there was a shipping number or what...again I was told that there was an issue and it would be sent asap...my wife ran an online company for 6+ yrs and I helped her..I know of the lil supplier, mail, and what not that can interfere with a business and I am a pretty laid back guy..I mean its just money and cigars...2 things I do not need to survive..just nice to have..2 weeks later again no package and I ask for my money back or the cigars..I really just wanted the cigars..LOL..and was told it he would have a refund in the mail for me...another 2 weeks and nothing...so I email him and explain that I am done waiting...he again assures me that he will take care of this....in 2 months I have had to email him 1st..and never got a confirmation that anything shipped...I explained to him that to be honest and I don't feel as anyone else in my "family" should be affected by him.

Please before you purchase or support Eric with Kioki Cigars.

He maybe a great guy and a good Vendor..but he really dropped the ball on this one.

Shawn
GrumpyOleTroll is offline   Reply With Quote