View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 03:01 PM   #2
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: USPS opening a domestic package.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJ View Post
My thoughts exactly. I work at UPS in the mornings as a second job and I can see how this can/does happen. Not sure if the potential is there with USPS, but would assume so. Hope this turned out ok.
I worked for UPS for a minute and there was always stuff floating around in the truck that came out of packages. I always did my best to try to get the loosies back in the right box, but I could have easily stuffed the wrong thing in the wrong open box. There's no time to mess around.
The alternative is that no one gets the roll arounds, and I just fall on them.
I can see real easy how stuff could have fell out and the wrong stuff put back in. I can't imagine anyone intentionally rifling and putting the wrong stuff in. The odds are way too astronomical, but I'm sure it could happen. It's just awful far out there.