Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-31-2012, 02:10 PM   #1
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Halloween Pranks

Are there any sickos out there in Asylum-land that prank kids on Halloween?
I just asked the people in my office if they want to guess the over-under on
how many bags of candy I will end up with this year from the kids I scare.
Here is my 12 year old scam.

I have two ENORMOUS speakers as tall as a man, some old Peaveys, and I cue up the scene in Jurassic Park
where the T-Rex bashes in the sunroof on the jeep with his nose and ROARS at the kids. There is a long, silent
pause before he crashes through it and then all hell breaks loose. I cue it up on the DVD player at the start of
the silence, and turn it up to 11. When they knock, I un-pause the disc, open the door with a smile and say:

"HEY, Kids, Happy Halloween....." I look above their heads past them and finish, "Oh My God....It's BACK.....
RUUUUUUUUuuuuunn!!"

Right about then the TRex ROARS SO LOUD and there is a loud crash and screaming. Some kids drop their
candy and haul a55 and are never seen again. At least in my neighborhood which is weighted heavily towards
African Americans. For some reason they really get scared and almost always tend to run like hell. I think they
forget its Halloween and the chances that there is ACTUALLY a monster around are close to zero.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote