Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Island (The other ones) Reviews

Old 10-13-2009, 11:45 AM   #1
Mr.Goodfella
Let them rest

First Name: Alan
Trading: (22)
RA Navy (Active)
Mr.Goodfella is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Tat Drac

[QUOTE/So i find it in HORRIBLE taste that Regency Cigar Emporium told me they would sell me a box of dracs with every other box of tats i purchased. WHAT BULLSHIT. I hope pete never gives them another gig for trying to pull a stunt like that to bump their sales.

On like 10 lists, who knows what ill get, if any. Theres gotta be a better way to do this./QUOTE]

I agree it is in very poor taste that they do that but remember, he with the gold makes the rules, I don't think Pete is gonna like it though. In the end it worked on me, I now have a box of Dracs and a box of Havana VI Angeles.
Mr.Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 11:49 AM   #2
RightAJ
Here Franky Franky

First Name: aj
Trading: (3)
RA
RightAJ will become famous soon enough

If anyone can get an extra box PLEASE PM me... I have been dying (pun!!) for this stick. I'll pay for everything

aj
RightAJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 07:58 AM   #3
klipsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Goodfella View Post
Quote:
So i find it in HORRIBLE taste that Regency Cigar Emporium told me they would sell me a box of dracs with every other box of tats i purchased. WHAT BULLSHIT. I hope pete never gives them another gig for trying to pull a stunt like that to bump their sales.
I agree it is in very poor taste that they do that but remember, he with the gold makes the rules, I don't think Pete is gonna like it though. In the end it worked on me, I now have a box of Dracs and a box of Havana VI Angeles.
After talking to the guys at the Regency last weekend, this is their spin on this. They're getting 30 boxes of Drac's. Mike has a fairly large amount of regulars to his store. The only thing they're trying to do is make sure that the regulars get first crack at the inventory. After all...the Regency is the only shop in RI that's getting any Drac's or Borris'. From where I sit, and most likely the rest of the Tat lovers in RI...it sounds fair to me.
Old 10-29-2009, 10:39 AM   #4
CigarNut
F*ck Cancer!

First Name: Michael
Trading: (111)
RA
CigarNut has disabled reputation

That was a really great review --thanks for the effort you put into that!

Now I just wish I could both find and afford a box...
CigarNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 05:08 PM   #5
klipsch

Well being local to one of the larger inventory receiving B&M's is turning out to be a bust. Regency in RI has not only sold every box they've received before their event this coming Saturday (I really had high hopes of grabbing a couple of boxes so that I'd have one available for somebody who wasn't so lucky), but the owner is limiting other customers to 1 stick each of the Drac and Boris. I'm back to thinking the guy's a tool again...