Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Old 02-12-2011, 04:19 PM   #1
CRIMPS
Benn/Seguin best friends

First Name: Zach
Trading: (50)
RA
CRIMPS is a jewel in the roughCRIMPS is a jewel in the roughCRIMPS is a jewel in the rough
Default A blind review of CigarGuy88's Unbanded Cigars

I bought a blind sampler from Steve a few months ago. A couple of the Cigars were unbanded. In fun, we both decided a would try giving a review of these.

I almost forgot about these couple of unbanded cigars you sent me. I smoked this larger cigar today.

The wrapper is relatively smooth, just a little tooth, no real raised veins either. The wrapper has a lot of character in the differences in the colors. I think I literally stared at the cigar for a minute or two.

The first few pulls were really strong. Honestly, I started to wonder if I was going to be able to smoke the entire stick. I was worried this thing was going to put me on my arse.

I let the cigar simmer for a minute and the strength of the cigar seemed to calm. Very flavorful. I got a lot of chocolate, wood and earth. The construction seemed pretty solid as well.

I enjoyed this cigar. I would smoke this again. I would probably prefer a different vitola, but no matter.

So? What did I smoke?