jmsremax
Yet another Masshole

First Name: Jon
Trading: (19)
jmsremax will become famous soon enough
Default Re: NHL '09 - '10 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourchoice View Post

I noticed Rask was ... how to say this.... "overly emotional" with a couple of the goals that were given up (both caused by poor defense or bad turnovers). Has he been acting like that a lot or is that something he just started recently? I would think that would grow old quick with his teammates as it looked to me like he was showing up his team. A similar thing happened with the Flyers several years ago with Roman Cechmanek and it caused some angst in the locker room. Thoughts?
I hope Tuuka grows up. He will definitely cause some issues if he keeps up the childish acts. However, Tuuka keeps his head in the game and doesn't let the crappy goals get to him like Thomas does (at least up to this point). So for now I can only hope the childish acts end.

Have you ever seen this video? This is a clip when Tuuka was still in Providence....pretty embarassing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUVGz...eature=related
Old 04-27-2010, 02:51 PM   #1722
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

First Name: Tom
Trading: (60)
HUpmann
icehog3 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabigdog View Post
Yep Canucks - Hawks...my team versus the most over-rated team and the team most hated by me ....what could be better?
Overrrated? We must be talking about Roberto Luongo.

Hey, do us a favor and tell Alex Burrows to try not to pull anybody's hair this year.

Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!
Old 04-27-2010, 03:00 PM   #1723
ChicagoWhiteSox

Quote:
Originally Posted by icehog3 View Post

Hey, do us a favor and tell Alex Burrows to try not to pull anybody's hair this year.
That really pissed me off last year.

Who pulls hair like that???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCCR0PcT4_E

Old 04-27-2010, 03:07 PM   #1724
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

HUpmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoWhiteSox View Post
Who pulls hair like that???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCCR0PcT4_E
A guy on a team with a goalie who cries after crapping his pants in Game 6.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cHSJJYPJa8

Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!
Old 04-27-2010, 03:10 PM   #1725
ChicagoWhiteSox

Quote:

Im sure people really felt sorry for him though

Old 04-27-2010, 03:37 PM   #1726
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

HUpmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoWhiteSox View Post

Im sure people really felt sorry for him though
Ready for some hockey time? Very nice, I like very much!!

Old 04-27-2010, 03:46 PM   #1727
yourchoice
Down the stretch

First Name: Joel
Trading: (36)
Cohiba
yourchoice has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmsremax View Post
Have you ever seen this video? This is a clip when Tuuka was still in Providence....pretty embarassing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUVGz...eature=related
Wow. That is embarrassing. I guess it's safe to say it isn't a recent development.

Hopefully the Flyers can get under his skin.
Old 04-27-2010, 03:47 PM   #1728
dabigdog

Cool Re: NHL '09 - '10 Thread

Quote:

Sure thing. Just make sure Ladd doesn't sucker punch our guys, or I'll give Burrows the green light to pull as much hair as he can

And Byfuggly better watch his ass cause if it gets in front of Lou, Alberts is gonna take him out

LMAO! Gotta love this time of year!! So, how about a frientdly bet? Wanna put your $$$ where your mouth is? I'll put up a 7 year old bottle of Island Rum

Old 04-27-2010, 03:47 PM   #1729
ChicagoWhiteSox

Quote:
Ready for some hockey time? Very nice, I like very much!!

Old 04-27-2010, 03:49 PM   #1730
dabigdog

Quote:

Better than crapping your pants on the ice on a regular basis. Your goalie's name is what? Doesn't he belong in the AHL?

Old 04-27-2010, 04:01 PM   #1731
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

HUpmann

Quote:
Sure thing. Just make sure Ladd doesn't sucker punch our guys, or I'll give Burrows the green light to pull as much hair as he can

And Byfuggly better watch his ass cause if it gets in front of Lou, Alberts is gonna take him out

LMAO! Gotta love this time of year!! So, how about a frientdly bet? Wanna put your $$$ where your mouth is? I'll put up a 7 year old bottle of Island Rum
Sucker punch? Please, Kessler was coming for some, and even admitted it himself. Not Ladd's fault that he is a better fighter.

Big Buff is playing D now, and I am sure Alberts would take him out...didn't his antics cost the Canucks a couple games and almost the series? Please, let Prince Alberts sit in the box all day while the Hawks PP launches rubber past Lil Robbie.

I am more than down for a bet...but I don't drink rum besides Zacapa and Ron Centenario.

Quote:
Better than crapping your pants on the ice on a regular basis. Your goalie's name is what? Doesn't he belong in the AHL?
Niemi GAA 2.25
Luongo GAA 2.57

Niemi 7 shutouts in 39 games
Luongo 4 shutouts in 68 games

Niemi Shootout Save Pct .813
Luongo Shootout Save Pct .643

Niemi wins 67% of games played in '09'-10
Luongo wins 59% of games played in '09'-10

Gee, if Niemi belongs in the AHL, Luongo must belong in the ECHL.

Old 04-27-2010, 04:44 PM   #1732
dabigdog

Cool Re: NHL '09 - '10 Thread

Quote:

Gee, if Niemi belongs in the AHL, Luongo must belong in the ECHL.
LOL! Anti Niemi (whatever it is) - sounds like a disease...BTW, One season does not a career make. The world is full of one season wonders, especially in net! If he puts together a couple of good seasons, then we can talk!

Nucks in 6 - if you're up for a friendly wager, it doesn't have to be HC7. I'm open to putting some sticks on the line.

Old 04-27-2010, 04:59 PM   #1733
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

HUpmann

Quote:
LOL! Anti Niemi (whatever it is) - sounds like a disease...BTW, One season does not a career make. The world is full of one season wonders, especially in net! If he puts together a couple of good seasons, then we can talk!

Nucks in 6 - if you're up for a friendly wager, it doesn't have to be HC7. I'm open to putting some sticks on the line.
Dryden did it his rookie season. So did Roy. Luongo was 80-138 after his first 5 seasons, would it be better if Niemi had a start like that?

Sure, lets bet some sticks.

Old 04-27-2010, 06:12 PM   #1734
Ahbroody
Daddy x 4

First Name: Mike
Trading: (53)
HUpmann
Ahbroody has disabled reputation

seeing as how were taking bets and taking chair shots, what's the over under on how long it takes canuck fan to run anti american smack when they lose? I hope they get more creative then "yankees suck!" this time.

Does the rest of Canada face palm that city. I know America jr. secretly hates us, but atleast the rest of the country keeps quiet about it.

and boom goes the dynamite.
Old 04-27-2010, 06:35 PM   #1735
GreekGodX
Opa!!

First Name: Christos
Trading: (82)
Montecristo
GreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of light

Doan is out for the game Looking forward to a great game 7
Old 04-27-2010, 07:15 PM   #1736
dabigdog

Quote:
Dryden did it his rookie season. So did Roy. Luongo was 80-138 after his first 5 seasons, would it be better if Niemi had a start like that?

LOL! you're missing the fact that without Luongo, Florida would have been 20 and 178...I would have loved to see the disease play for FLA during that spell.

Old 04-27-2010, 07:18 PM   #1737
dabigdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahbroody View Post
seeing as how were taking bets and taking chair shots, what's the over under on how long it takes canuck fan to run anti american smack when they lose? I hope they get more creative then "yankees suck!" this time.

Does the rest of Canada face palm that city. I know America jr. secretly hates us, but atleast the rest of the country keeps quiet about it.

and boom goes the dynamite.
LOL! We're having some fun is all. As for anti - American smack, I don't do that, but I can understand why some do as you came out some interesting remarks with no provocation (Face Palm? - i'm not even sure what that means)....lmao....America Jr....you wish!!

Old 04-27-2010, 07:19 PM   #1738
dabigdog

Quote:

So, 10 CC's from the loser to the winner?

Old 04-27-2010, 08:38 PM   #1739
Ahbroody
Daddy x 4

First Name: Mike
Trading: (53)
HUpmann
Ahbroody has disabled reputation

Quote:
LOL! We're having some fun is all. As for anti - American smack, I don't do that, but I can understand why some do as you came out some interesting remarks with no provocation (Face Palm? - i'm not even sure what that means)....lmao....America Jr....you wish!!
Wow you sure see things from one side only. "yankees suck" /americans suck is having fun? Was booing the US national anthem during the world jrs in vancouver also in fun? It started a whole anthem booing fiasco back and forth.

No provocation? Your arena is chanting Americans suck and I can't comment on it? You think it's unprovoked for me to comment on it and it's somehow americans fault. Guess it's something in the water up there.

you know what my response would be if san jose was chanting Canadians suck. It's immatuer, classless and unacceptable. Sounds like it will happen again.

as to the game Yotes not looking so good.
Old 04-27-2010, 08:46 PM   #1740
jmsremax
Yet another Masshole

First Name: Jon
Trading: (19)
jmsremax will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahbroody View Post
Wow you sure see things from one side only. "yankees suck" /americans suck is having fun? Was booing the US national anthem during the world jrs in vancouver also in fun? It started a whole anthem booing fiasco back and forth.

No provocation? Your arena is chanting Americans suck and I can't comment on it? You think it's unprovoked for me to comment on it and it's somehow americans fault. Guess it's something in the water up there.

you know what my response would be if san jose was chanting Canadians suck. It's immatuer, classless and unacceptable. Sounds like it will happen again.

as to the game Yotes not looking so good.
I was offended last year when the Habs were doing the same sh!t to the Bruins when they were on Candian soil. Now I have always disliked the Habs, but I would never boo or yell their country or anthem. Since then I have been even more bitter towards their fans. Completely uncalled for and classless.