Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Health and Fitness

Old 05-29-2011, 09:19 PM   #1641
backwoods357
Adjusting to the Life

First Name: Jorgen
Trading: (14)
backwoods357 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Losing Weight with Starscream

I've been holding steady at 214 since I started the new job, I weighed myself after dinner tonight and I've lost five pounds this week (209). I also had my first cigar on an empty stomach vomit on Friday. I went to an event at the local b&m and didn't have time to eat first, I think thats the last time I'll make that mistake.
backwoods357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 09:54 PM   #1642
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

First Name: Andy
Trading: (4)
Partagas
Starscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to behold

What'd you smoke, Jorgen? Must've been something really potent.

Insert quote here.
Starscream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 04:54 AM   #1643
Chainsaw13
Møøse bites can be nasty

First Name: Bob
Trading: (96)
Bolivar
Chainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to behold

Nice job on the weight loss Jorgen. Sorry to hear you got sick from the cigar.
Old 05-31-2011, 05:20 AM   #1644
jonumberone
Raw Dog

First Name: Dom
Trading: (62)
RA
jonumberone has disabled reputation

GM Guys!

Sorry I haven't checked in for a week, but life has been crazy.
Wasn't someone supposed to PM me?

I had my weigh in Sunday, down a pound. (271.7)
Not bad considering Saturday I gorged myself at my first BBQ of the season.
I cooked my first whole pig and managed to throw my back out lugging it around, so I've been inactive ever since.
Going to be really picky about what I eat this week in an attempt to make up for the inability to move.
Old 05-31-2011, 01:25 PM   #1645
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

Partagas
Starscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonumberone View Post
GM Guys!

Sorry I haven't checked in for a week, but life has been crazy.
Wasn't someone supposed to PM me?

I had my weigh in Sunday, down a pound. (271.7)
Not bad considering Saturday I gorged myself at my first BBQ of the season.
I cooked my first whole pig and managed to throw my back out lugging it around, so I've been inactive ever since.
Going to be really picky about what I eat this week in an attempt to make up for the inability to move.
A pound is good if you had a barbecue. I usually gain weight on those weeks.

Insert quote here.
Old 05-31-2011, 01:44 PM   #1646
kgoings
Cigarologist

First Name: Kirk
Trading: (42)
HUpmann Army (Served With Honor)
kgoings is a jewel in the roughkgoings is a jewel in the roughkgoings is a jewel in the rough

Tough weekend, had four graduation parties and then a memorial day party. Hopefully I dont break the scale tomorrow!
Old 05-31-2011, 02:02 PM   #1647
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

Partagas

Good luck, Kirk

Insert quote here.
Old 05-31-2011, 03:33 PM   #1648
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck, Kirk.
Just keep hangin', Dom.

I have no idea where I'm at. Probably around 204. Yesterday was family day/picnic and I eat a lot there. It's picking, though. When dinner came, I didn't even eat half of it.
Today I had my customary bowl of cereal. For dinner I had a couple corn dogs, some rice and half an energy drink (so my drugs don't put me to sleep).
I'm gonna go back outside and sweat for awhile.

Oh, if any of you guys didn't see my best buddy Scott's progress, check it out.
He and I got skinny together the first time, then I packed a bunch back on. He just kept losing. Now he's buffed out and I'm still a chunk.
I'll catch him before too long.
Old 06-01-2011, 07:10 AM   #1649
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

Partagas

Back up to 242 today. I just can't shake this number right now...

Insert quote here.
Old 06-01-2011, 08:10 AM   #1650
goalie204
Have My Own Room

First Name: Myles
Trading: (12)
Bolivar
goalie204 will become famous soon enoughgoalie204 will become famous soon enough

I am also stuck at a number, not sure if its a mini plateau or what, but it's pissing me off because the whole thing with what im doing is that it's supposed to burn your fat stores for energy, and it's not! and i got lots of fat stores!
goalie204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 10:03 AM   #1651
kgoings
Cigarologist

First Name: Kirk
Trading: (42)
HUpmann Army (Served With Honor)
kgoings is a jewel in the roughkgoings is a jewel in the roughkgoings is a jewel in the rough

189 today, not bad considering my weekend and memorial day. I didnt think I would lose weight at all this week.

5/03 205
5/11 196.2
5/18 193
5/25 190.8
6/1 189
Old 06-01-2011, 10:19 AM   #1652
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

Partagas

Hang in there, Myles and stick with it. It'll happen.

Keep up the hard work and dedication, Kirk

Insert quote here.
Old 06-01-2011, 10:53 AM   #1653
Chainsaw13
Møøse bites can be nasty

Bolivar
Chainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to behold

3 more days until I get home and can weigh myself in. I'm pretty sure I've lost a bit while here in Argentina. The new pants I bought two months ago are already getting loose.
Old 06-02-2011, 06:30 AM   #1654
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute

206 today. A result of not pooping for a week and the 20 bottles of water I drank working in the sun yesterday.
Old 06-02-2011, 07:06 AM   #1655
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

Partagas

I'll come out and be honest. I've pretty much taken the week off and it's shown. Up to 245 today. I have a plan to start a complete overhaul starting Saturday. Why Saturday? Because I'm going to party on Friday. Clean and fresh start/overhaul on Saturday.

Insert quote here.
Old 06-02-2011, 08:08 AM   #1656
Chainsaw13
Møøse bites can be nasty

Bolivar

A whole week Scott? I can't fathom the thought. I guess we're on opposite ends of the bell curve.
Old 06-02-2011, 04:04 PM   #1657
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

Cuaba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainsaw13 View Post
A whole week Scott? I can't fathom the thought. I guess we're on opposite ends of the bell curve.
Yeah. I don't eat nothin but maybe a bowl of cereal, a sammich or light dinner, and maybe a poptart a day, so it doesn't add up to much.
It's from my meds. I gotta eat some kind of stuff I mix up, but I keep forgetting.
Old 06-04-2011, 06:00 AM   #1658
goalie204
Have My Own Room

First Name: Myles
Trading: (12)
Bolivar
goalie204 will become famous soon enoughgoalie204 will become famous soon enough

I am happy. Down to a weight i haven't seen in a long time. Lost 16.5 lbs so far on this thing i'm doing, and it's been about 6 weeks now. It's tough to be losing at a rate which i consider slow, because of how rapidly it came off last time (10-12 years ago) - but in reality, for health reasons, it's not slow - 2.75 lbs a week is normal - good
goalie204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 09:24 AM   #1659
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

Cuaba

It sure seems like it goes on a lot faster than it comes off, doesn't it, Myles?
Good work, my man!!!

I'm at 205 today. Been working my ass off on our new deck, trying to eat more to match what I'm doing. So far so good.
Old 06-04-2011, 10:50 AM   #1660
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

Partagas

Keep it up, Myles.

How much longer do you have on the deck, Scott?

Insert quote here.