Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Sports

Old 09-16-2016, 08:01 PM   #1
sikk50
Just Bored Really...

First Name: Andrew
Trading: (13)
LGC
sikk50 is a glorious beacon of lightsikk50 is a glorious beacon of lightsikk50 is a glorious beacon of lightsikk50 is a glorious beacon of lightsikk50 is a glorious beacon of lightsikk50 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 2016 Golf Season

these on EBay (4-PW). Listed as "mint". They still had the OG wrapping on the grips and heads. No signs of use. Sooooo stoked

Old 04-19-2016, 10:46 PM   #2
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobalou View Post
I got back on the course this morning for 9 holes. The pitch and lob wedge - had good improvement today. I bit it on the putts. Birdies turned into bogies. Back to the drawing board. Golf partner says that Mickelson putts 1000x a day. I probably need to get in 50-100 putts in a few times a week.

Well, at least we had fun
The windmill gets me every time, but like you said at least it's fun!
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 11:22 AM   #3
mahtofire14
Chillin in the Aging Room

First Name: Pete
Trading: (16)
Bolivar
mahtofire14 is a jewel in the roughmahtofire14 is a jewel in the roughmahtofire14 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobalou View Post
Darn rain won't let up in the Midwest. Looks like next week is the best I can do to get back to practice and maybe 9 holes. Not much to do but I will get to the health club tonight. After that, I invited two ladies over for a movie and fine herfs. I wanted to take them with me to see live music but I figured we could ride the rain out, safe and warm.

Putting the clubs back into the trunk on Monday. Will play some golf up in Wisconsin with two other lady friends who also like to fly fish and puff herfs. So the order of business is herfs, ladies and golf/fly fishing....maybe in that order
Same here. Second week of league tonight after missing a week because of crap weather.