Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Entertainment

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2012, 10:01 AM   #761
Skywalker
BABOTL

First Name: Dice
Trading: (18)
Partagas
Skywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud of
Default Re: Walking Dead Season 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gophernut View Post
And I said this same thing to my 16 yr old son.
That's three votes! I think it's a fitting end!

Smoke what you like!!!
Old 03-19-2012, 01:26 PM   #762
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker View Post
Was that a enough walkers for you???

Ok! I have the perfect ending for Lori... The baby expires inside her and eats her from the inside out!
Took 'em long enough to find the farm.
Old 03-19-2012, 01:50 PM   #763
mosesbotbol
That's a Corgi

First Name: Moses
Trading: (6)
Punch
mosesbotbol is a jewel in the roughmosesbotbol is a jewel in the roughmosesbotbol is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mase View Post
Pretty surprised at everyone's adverse reaction to Rick killing Shane. A more appropriate reaction would have been relief.
I know. Shane was about to kill Rick, so it was self-defense in my opinion.
Old 03-19-2012, 02:19 PM   #764
MikeyC
member of the CA MINYAN

Trading: (11)
Bolivar
MikeyC will become famous soon enough

Anyone know when season 3 starts? October? That would be a LONG wait.
Old 03-19-2012, 02:23 PM   #765
SNKBYT
PATRIOT and VETERAN

First Name: Alex
Trading: (30)
Partagas Army (Disabled Vet)
SNKBYT is a name known to allSNKBYT is a name known to allSNKBYT is a name known to allSNKBYT is a name known to allSNKBYT is a name known to allSNKBYT is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyC View Post
Anyone know when season 3 starts? October? That would be a LONG wait.
it will be a long wait till Oct 2012
Old 03-19-2012, 03:20 PM   #766
newcigarz
Smoke and Mirrors

Trading: (15)
HUpmann
newcigarz has disabled reputation

Badass episode! Check out the new avatar!
Old 03-19-2012, 04:02 PM   #767
Mikey202
Tight Lines !!!!

First Name: Mike
Trading: (6)
SLR Army (Served With Honor)
Mikey202 will become famous soon enoughMikey202 will become famous soon enough

Cool episode. They should have got the zombies in a choke point and brought down the pain on 'em. Splitting up was stupid. I know, I know.
Chick with the 2 zombies on a leash has got it together, as far as survival in the Zombieland. Wonder if having those zombies close to her, pacified, fools the other zombies. It has too.

Rick has lost it. No democracy? He is no better than Shane now. The women need to be put in check for sure. Lori is a huge liability.

The prison is interesting. For sure a well fortified sanctuary. But is it full of convict zombies, in cells? If not, then it is a definate threat, if it is full of murderers, rapists, ect. Should be food, weapons and medical supplies for along hold out.

I see a problem with T-dog, maybe. Darrel is loyal to the cause of group survival now. Herschel is good. The men need to form a strong leadership for the group. Rick's son, has had a rite of passage and redeemed himself in my book. Lori needs to be set straight and so does that other lady.

Damn, it is going to be a long wait till next season.
Old 03-19-2012, 06:09 PM   #768
Eleven
Solid As The Sun

First Name: Scott
Trading: (23)
Eleven has a spectacular aura aboutEleven has a spectacular aura aboutEleven has a spectacular aura about

My first thought was that the helicopter was just a plot device to show how the Zombie Horde can be distracted and steered by external noises.

They just happened to get pointed in the general direction of the farm and BAM! another noise changes their direction again.

CA: putting the 'man' in bromance since 2008! --markem.
Old 03-19-2012, 07:02 PM   #769
MikeyC
member of the CA MINYAN

Trading: (11)
Bolivar
MikeyC will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleven View Post
My first thought was that the helicopter was just a plot device to show how the Zombie Horde can be distracted and steered by external noises.

They just happened to get pointed in the general direction of the farm and BAM! another noise changes their direction again.
True. Plus, you don't know when that helicopter came by. The zombies are walking everywhere after all. How long would it take to walk from whatever city they started from? Was it even Atlanta? If the walk did start more recently I would be very interested to know who has a helicopter.
Old 03-19-2012, 07:19 PM   #770
longknocker
Postwhore

First Name: Greg
Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmac07 View Post
The prison? The samurai with armless zombie pets on a leash? Rick going off? Season 3 should be interesting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taki View Post
Was pretty good but I think they will make this whole Rick thing way out of control...but what was up with the "ninja" in the woods?? The prison looked really cool though!!!
I Think The Samurai Is Darryl's Missing Brother The Group Abandoned In The City!
Old 03-19-2012, 07:58 PM   #771
macsauce13
Have My Own Room

First Name: McKenzie
Trading: (38)
macsauce13 has a spectacular aura aboutmacsauce13 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by longknocker View Post
I Think The Samurai Is Darryl's Missing Brother The Group Abandoned In The City!
The samurai is actually a pretty awesome character in the comics. She will be played by a young, black actress, but I can't remember her name.
Old 03-19-2012, 08:01 PM   #772
longknocker
Postwhore

Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by macsauce13 View Post
The samurai is actually a pretty awesome character in the comics. She will be played by a young, black actress, but I can't remember her name.
Thanks For Clearing That Up! So Darryl's Brother Is Dead Or A Zombie? Still A Loose End, There?
Old 03-19-2012, 08:05 PM   #773
macsauce13
Have My Own Room

First Name: McKenzie
Trading: (38)
macsauce13 has a spectacular aura aboutmacsauce13 has a spectacular aura about

Well, I don't know, but in Talking Dead last night the director said we may see him. He was given three characters, Merle being one of them, and said that 33% of them WOULD DEFINITELY be back. So....Make of that what you will
Old 03-19-2012, 08:27 PM   #774
longknocker
Postwhore

Cohiba

Quote:
Well, I don't know, but in Talking Dead last night the director said we may see him. He was given three characters, Merle being one of them, and said that 33% of them WOULD DEFINITELY be back. So....Make of that what you will
Old 03-19-2012, 10:54 PM   #775
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

First Name: Tom
Trading: (60)
HUpmann
icehog3 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Also means there's a 67% chance we won't.

Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!
Old 03-20-2012, 12:19 AM   #776
Skywalker
BABOTL

Partagas
Skywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by longknocker View Post
Quote:
Merle turned into a young black woman??? What???

Smoke what you like!!!
Old 03-20-2012, 03:48 AM   #777
irratebass
EMPEROR TOMPKINS

First Name: Mickey
Trading: (48)
ERdM
irratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by newcigarz View Post
Badass episode! Check out the new avatar!
Love the new Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey202 View Post
Chick with the 2 zombies on a leash has got it together, as far as survival in the Zombieland. Wonder if having those zombies close to her, pacified, fools the other zombies. It has too.
This is interesting and hadn't thought of that, I also heard that maybe the 2 zombies led her to the other zombies or maybe to other humans (Andrea for instance).....not sure and I don't believe she has zombies in chains in the comic.
Old 03-20-2012, 05:12 AM   #778
massphatness
Where's my buffaloooo ...

First Name: Vin
Trading: (206)
ERdM
massphatness has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleven View Post

That's how I took it as well
Old 03-20-2012, 07:04 AM   #779
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold

Good episode, but I saw a bunch of things that pi55ed me off. A.) Why do you drive in circles like some kind of
silly, bumpy, modern-day wild west show where you are guaranteed NOT to hit anything?? (of course,
they were somehow CRACK SHOTS in all this). You are driving cars, they are walking lepers, run OVER THEM
and shoot the thus-maimed by driving up to them and popping a cap in their skull. Granted, if you bust an axle, you MIGHT be fu(ked, so I will let that one go as just a dumb waste of ammo.

Where did Herschel get that badas$ shotgun? SOMEHOW he jams 40 shells into the body of it. Amazing.

I CAN SEE reasons why the group got upset about Shane's death, not least of which being the fact that
half of them FOLLOWED him primarily, and even though it seems to Rick like he explained himself, there is too
much paranoia afoot to say "he was just leading me out into the woods and into a trap to kill me" and have
people take it as gospel. A lot of what took place between them was private and stated in hushed tones.
Not everyone was aware of the odd dynamic driving their relationship. So it might come as a bit of a surprise
to them to learn Shane was trying to KILL him. So yeah, Rick should have explained a bit more.

While I like the fact that we are FINALLY getting out of the Greene Family farm rut, we are just headed into
another rut at the prison, but at least it is getting back onto the rails of the comic. There was a great article
I read yesterday that was critiquing the whole second half of Season two versus the first half, and it made me
realize we are not the only people who think that storyline went on way too long, but it tells you how cliff-hanger
mentality SCREWED us all into having to watch that crap for so long. It makes you mad.

http://www.theatlantic.com/entertain...t-card/254720/
Old 03-20-2012, 08:46 AM   #780
Skywalker
BABOTL

Partagas

Quote:
Danai Gurira

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/walking-dea...140058018.html

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/‘walk...b-buzzing.html

Smoke what you like!!!
Closed Thread