Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2010, 11:44 PM   #6941
Skywalker
BABOTL

First Name: Dice
Trading: (18)
Partagas
Skywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud of
Default Re: Show your latest NC purchase!

Smoke what you like!!!
Old 11-27-2010, 11:47 PM   #6942
Bill86
Snob

First Name: Bill
Trading: (67)
Cohiba
Bill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to all

O_O Nice score Darrell! Those GoF's are delicious and smell like heaven.
Old 11-28-2010, 06:04 AM   #6943
bishjd123
Have a Smoke and a Smile

First Name: Jeff
Trading: (16)
bishjd123 is on a distinguished road

What are the four unbanded on the right?
Old 11-28-2010, 06:22 AM   #6944
Adriftpanda
Peter's Daddy

First Name: Huy
Trading: (74)
Guantanamera
Adriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bishjd123 View Post
What are the four unbanded on the right?
Those are house blends from a shop out here in Sacramento, Cardenas Cigar. I was with him when he purchased them, that's how I know.
Old 11-28-2010, 02:33 PM   #6945
GTsetGO
those were the droids

First Name: Rob
Trading: (5)
Montecristo
GTsetGO has a spectacular aura aboutGTsetGO has a spectacular aura aboutGTsetGO has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker View Post
Sweet hauls, Rob, Drew and Dan!!!
BTW Rob and Drew, those LGC N's may need to rest a bit.
thanks for the heads up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmac07 View Post
Just a small grab this afternoon...

what, no criollos????
Old 11-28-2010, 05:25 PM   #6946
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTsetGO View Post
thanks for the heads up.

what, no criollos????
Nope!!
Old 11-28-2010, 07:06 PM   #6947
jcruse64
Adjusting to the Life

First Name: Joe
Trading: (1)
jcruse64 is on a distinguished road

Was in Nashville, TN for part of the weekend, and after reading some comments about Uptown's from the Middle Tennessee BOTL's, I had to check it out today before we came home. Glad I did! Only wish I'd looked for directions before we left for home, as we had spent over an hour at the nearby mall today, and I could have been enjoying a stogie and some football. VERY nice shop and selection! I came away with a box of My Father le Bijou's and a box of cg4's along with a handful of Tat Browns and Litto Gomez Americano. Looking forward to trying the LG's for the first time.

If you're in Music City, I definitely recommend Uptown's. Great selection and price. The guys asked me if I needed help, but did not badger me, and when I did need help, they provided. The smoking area looked nice also.
Old 11-28-2010, 07:19 PM   #6948
chippewastud79
Fatter than you!

First Name: Larry
Trading: (44)
Partagas
chippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcruse64 View Post
Was in Nashville, TN for part of the weekend, and after reading some comments about Uptown's from the Middle Tennessee BOTL's, I had to check it out today before we came home. Glad I did! Only wish I'd looked for directions before we left for home, as we had spent over an hour at the nearby mall today, and I could have been enjoying a stogie and some football. VERY nice shop and selection! I came away with a box of My Father le Bijou's and a box of cg4's along with a handful of Tat Browns and Litto Gomez Americano. Looking forward to trying the LG's for the first time.

If you're in Music City, I definitely recommend Uptown's. Great selection and price. The guys asked me if I needed help, but did not badger me, and when I did need help, they provided. The smoking area looked nice also.
Old 11-29-2010, 05:25 PM   #6949
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute

Some more Xikar HCs, robustos this time...thanks to Larry (lbowles2). He even threw in an "extra". Many thanks brother...LOVE these sticks. Definetly a "sleeper" 'round these parts.

Old 11-29-2010, 05:54 PM   #6950
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

First Name: Dan
Trading: (133)
Bolivar
elderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud of

Bundle (20) Goviado Petit Corona's

Kristoff/Vengeance Sampler:

Awesome sampler:
Old 11-29-2010, 05:56 PM   #6951
Bill86
Snob

Cohiba
Bill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to all

Nice score, that awesome sampler looks......awesome!

You might want to grab a draw tool with those Kristoffs, just a heads up.
Old 11-29-2010, 06:03 PM   #6952
Adriftpanda
Peter's Daddy

Guantanamera
Adriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud of

Which HCs are those? I had one, the habano wrapper (I think), and it was mehhh. Pitched it half way. I might have to try a different one.
Old 11-29-2010, 06:04 PM   #6953
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriftpanda View Post
Which HCs are those? I had one, the habano wrapper (I think), and it was mehhh. Pitched it half way. I might have to try a different one.
Habano Colorado...mmmmmmmm
Old 11-29-2010, 06:06 PM   #6954
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

First Name: Dan
Trading: (133)
Bolivar
elderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill86 View Post
Nice score, that awesome sampler looks......awesome!

You might want to grab a draw tool with those Kristoffs, just a heads up.
Thanks for the tip. I have never had a Kristoff and they were cheap.
Old 11-29-2010, 06:08 PM   #6955
Bill86
Snob

Cohiba

They aren't bad just draw for $hit. If you have a draw tool handy you can finish them. I didn't so I chucked mine.
Old 11-29-2010, 06:12 PM   #6956
Adriftpanda
Peter's Daddy

Guantanamera

I just can't smoke fuller smokes anymore, I suck.
Old 11-29-2010, 06:13 PM   #6957
Eleven
Solid As The Sun

First Name: Scott
Trading: (23)
Eleven has a spectacular aura aboutEleven has a spectacular aura aboutEleven has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcruse64 View Post
Going to be there over New Years weekend, will be sure to track them down!

CA: putting the 'man' in bromance since 2008! --markem.
Old 11-29-2010, 06:13 PM   #6958
longknocker
Postwhore

First Name: Greg
Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by elderboy02 View Post
Thanks for the tip. I have never had a Kristoff and they were cheap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill86 View Post
They aren't bad just draw for $hit. If you have a draw tool handy you can finish them. I didn't so I chucked mine.
I Only Had One, The Criollo. Great Smoke & No Draw Problems. Maybe You Just Got A Dud, Bill? I Liked It So Much I Just Ordered Three Assorted Boxes Of Kristoffs!
Old 11-29-2010, 06:14 PM   #6959
Bill86
Snob

Cohiba

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmac07 View Post
Some more Xikar HCs, robustos this time...thanks to Larry (lbowles2). He even threw in an "extra". Many thanks brother...LOVE these sticks. Definetly a "sleeper" 'round these parts.

No Mac they aren't a sleeper we just thought you deserved all of them
Old 11-29-2010, 06:16 PM   #6960
Bill86
Snob

Cohiba

Quote:
Originally Posted by longknocker View Post
I Only Had One, The Criollo. Great Smoke & No Draw Problems. Maybe You Just Got A Dud, Bill? I Liked It So Much I Just Ordered Three Assorted Boxes Of Kristoffs!
I just went by my experience but to this day I've never had such a badly plugged cigar. I've heard others had the same results. I think there was a review ......someone else can look that up.
Closed Thread