Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Sports

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2009, 06:05 PM   #661
GreekGodX
Opa!!

First Name: Christos
Trading: (82)
Montecristo
GreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: NHL '09 - '10 Thread

Wings up 2-0 in the first with a shorthanded goal. We took some bad penalties so the score is surprising..
Old 12-14-2009, 06:23 PM   #662
GreekGodX
Opa!!

Montecristo
GreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of light

2-1 end of the 1st
Old 12-14-2009, 06:33 PM   #663
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

First Name: Tom
Trading: (60)
HUpmann
icehog3 has disabled reputation

Did Bertuzzi score?

Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!
Old 12-14-2009, 06:40 PM   #664
GreekGodX
Opa!!

Montecristo

Quote:
Originally Posted by icehog3 View Post
Did Bertuzzi score?
Not yet I think he's peaked for the season after 4 goals in 2 games.
Old 12-14-2009, 06:44 PM   #665
GreekGodX
Opa!!

Montecristo

3-1 still no Bertuzzi goal. No goal for Datsuyk either
Old 12-14-2009, 06:46 PM   #666
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

HUpmann

Who are they playing?

Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!
Old 12-14-2009, 06:56 PM   #667
GreekGodX
Opa!!

Montecristo

Coyotes
Old 12-15-2009, 05:15 AM   #668
GreekGodX
Opa!!

Montecristo

Final 3-2. Another injury, Ericsson out for at least 2 weeks with a knee injury. When will the injuries stop?
Old 12-15-2009, 09:19 AM   #669
Ahbroody
Daddy x 4

First Name: Mike
Trading: (53)
HUpmann
Ahbroody has disabled reputation

Quote:
Did Bertuzzi score?
He needs to get red hot and save me from sending Tom 5 sticks.

As for the Sharks I am just glad they are going through this rough patch now. Hopefully they can get it solved long before season end. Kind of funny to call this current phase a rough patch, but when the team is loaded like this it is.
Old 12-15-2009, 09:20 AM   #670
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

HUpmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekGodX View Post
Final 3-2. Another injury, Ericsson out for at least 2 weeks with a knee injury. When will the injuries stop?
The Wings are just getting hammered by the injuries, but still are right in the thick of the playoff hunt. They will be there in April, probably much healthier to boot.

Old 12-15-2009, 09:20 AM   #671
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

HUpmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahbroody View Post
He needs to get red hot and save me from sending Tom 5 sticks.

Maybe we could have Bertuzzi come here and punch me in the back of the head instead, Mike.

Old 12-15-2009, 06:43 PM   #672
GreekGodX
Opa!!

Montecristo

Quote:
Maybe we could have Bertuzzi come here and punch me in the back of the head instead, Mike.
If by this you mean, he will punch you and then you will tase him. Then I vote yes!

Looking forward to the Caps vs Avs tonight
Old 12-15-2009, 06:45 PM   #673
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

HUpmann

Quote:
If by this you mean, he will punch you and then you will tase him. Then I vote yes!

Looking forward to the Caps vs Avs tonight
I save my Taser for the tough guys, Christos!

Old 12-15-2009, 06:48 PM   #674
GreekGodX
Opa!!

Montecristo

Quote:
I save my Taser for the tough guys, Christos!
Nice
Old 12-16-2009, 07:25 AM   #675
ChicagoWhiteSox

Hawks vs. Blues tonight. The central is becoming quite a battle. Nashville is right there, and the wings are also not far behind.

Old 12-16-2009, 09:47 AM   #676
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

HUpmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoWhiteSox View Post
Hawks vs. Blues tonight. The central is becoming quite a battle. Nashville is right there, and the wings are also not far behind.
Hopefully the Blues spent it all last night against the Flames, and the Hawks can give them a beatdown.

Old 12-17-2009, 08:07 PM   #677
GreekGodX
Opa!!

Montecristo

Wings win 3-0 against Tampa Bay Bertuzzi scores another goal giving him 9 for the season. Datsuyk only has 7 Whatever works to get wins (even at the dismay of Tom )

@Dallas Saturday then @Chicago Sunday followed by Chicago Wednesday. That back to back could be brutal but hopefully we'll keep rolling.
Old 12-17-2009, 10:12 PM   #678
Sawyer
Primitive Screwhead

First Name: Robert
Trading: (5)
Montecristo
Sawyer has disabled reputation

Thrashers beat Stars 6-5 in OT and I was there. What an incredible game. Thrashers need to get their shots on goal up. They have been outshot in just about every game I have watched. I guess if you make the most of them, and have decent tending, it doesn't matter as shown tonight.
Old 12-17-2009, 10:29 PM   #679
GreekGodX
Opa!!

Montecristo

Quote:
Wings win 3-0 against Tampa Bay Bertuzzi scores another goal giving him 9 for the season. Datsuyk only has 7 Whatever works to get wins (even at the dismay of Tom )

@Dallas Saturday then @Chicago Sunday followed by Chicago Wednesday. That back to back could be brutal but hopefully we'll keep rolling.
Forgot to mention lost another player to injury. Zetterburg left the game with a shoulder injury. More info tomorrow. Hopefully he's ok.
Old 12-17-2009, 10:38 PM   #680
Ahbroody
Daddy x 4

First Name: Mike
Trading: (53)
HUpmann
Ahbroody has disabled reputation

Woooooot 9 for bertuzzi. Come on you bastage make me look good. He needs to get red hot and get to like 15 by the mid point of the season.

I cannot believe I am cheering for anything that wears that sweater.
Closed Thread