Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Old 09-08-2011, 05:46 AM   #41
TheTraveler
giggity giggitty

First Name: Jonathan
Trading: (12)
MarineCorps (Served With Honor)
TheTraveler has a spectacular aura aboutTheTraveler has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Good with a cigar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonw560 View Post
For you root beer guys, what brand do you prefer? Or is it a one size fits all thing? When I have it it's usually an IBC or A&W. Occassionally, I'll drink a Barq's.
Jones Soda company makes my favorite root beer, and cream soda too, for that matter.
Old 09-08-2011, 07:23 AM   #42
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgtmac View Post
I sometimes want a non-alcoholic drink, and I would like to know what people perfer went not drinking their usual. I know it's a strange request but I am new to this lifestyle so be kind. Thanks
Strange request? Why? If someone always has a drink containing alcohol in their hand, I'm more concerned about them than I am about your request.

Coffee is good with a morning smoke. White Chocolate hot chocolate (or chilled) is another great drink. I also like Cherry-Limeade, but it can overwhelm many cigars. Tea or iced tea is also a great compliment, and I personally like to have some of the different Rooibas teas (Butternut Toffee is my absolute favorite) for their compliment to a cigar.

As for sodas, I am not a big soda drinker, but Cream soda is a nice one to go with a cigar.

Peace of the Lord be with you.
Old 09-08-2011, 03:12 PM   #43
lyle23

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmac07 View Post
Regularly drink Diet Pepsi...but Cream Soda and Root Beer are always good with my dark and yummy maduros.

What about a birch beer that doesn't tast like birch beer and ass?
Old 09-08-2011, 03:31 PM   #44
audio1der

Iced cappucino, and you don't have to get all fancy about it
http://www.wheatons.ca/store/kitchen...ced-cappuccino
PERFECT for hot days with a cigar.
Old 09-08-2011, 04:30 PM   #45
Mr B
Livin' in a Van....

Trading: (79)
PL
Mr B is just really niceMr B is just really niceMr B is just really niceMr B is just really nice

Coffee
Cream Soda
Root Beer
And there came a voice to him: “Rise, Peter; kill and eat.” Acts 10:13
Mr B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 09:33 AM   #46
msgtmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevSmoke View Post
Strange request? Why? If someone always has a drink containing alcohol in their hand, I'm more concerned about them than I am about your request.

Coffee is good with a morning smoke. White Chocolate hot chocolate (or chilled) is another great drink. I also like Cherry-Limeade, but it can overwhelm many cigars. Tea or iced tea is also a great compliment, and I personally like to have some of the different Rooibas teas (Butternut Toffee is my absolute favorite) for their compliment to a cigar.

As for sodas, I am not a big soda drinker, but Cream soda is a nice one to go with a cigar.

Peace of the Lord be with you.
My smoking is very limited as is my consuming alcohol but I am new to cigars and was trying to get some info