Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Sports

Old 12-19-2010, 04:48 PM   #441
chippewastud79
Fatter than you!

First Name: Larry
Trading: (44)
Partagas
chippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: WHO DEY!!!! Bengals fans check in!!!!

Bengals might find a way to completely screw up this season. Win three games at the end, save Marvin Lewis' job and get a much worse draft pick.
Old 12-19-2010, 07:57 PM   #442
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

First Name: Dan
Trading: (133)
Bolivar
elderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud of

Who-Dey!
elderboy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 08:24 PM   #443
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

First Name: Andy
Trading: (4)
Partagas
Starscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to behold

Number one draft pick to Carolina is looking better all the time!

Votto for MVP and Luck to Carolina! Thank God for Cincy!

Insert quote here.
Starscream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 08:24 PM   #444
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

First Name: Andy
Trading: (4)
Partagas
Starscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to behold

On a side note, I see Dan is too embarrassed to change his avatar from the Reds to the Bungles this year.

Insert quote here.
Starscream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 04:58 AM   #445
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

Bolivar
elderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by andysutherland View Post
On a side note, I see Dan is too embarrassed to change his avatar from the Reds to the Bungles this year.
Very true!
Old 12-20-2010, 05:31 AM   #446
WhoDeySchenk
Adjusting to the Life

First Name: Steve
Trading: (2)
WhoDeySchenk has a spectacular aura aboutWhoDeySchenk has a spectacular aura about

I saw it all yesterday! I went to the game yesterday...not that I want to contribute to Mike Brown's pocket by any means. My uncle bought us tickets before the season started because my cousin that lives in Orlando came up for Christmas and wanted to goto the game. Anyhoot, it was an entertaining day to say the least. It was COLD! We tailgated w/ a buddy of mine who's friend owns a hurst (not everyday you tailgate at a hurst, almost ironic as the Bengals are playing their way into the grave) Drank some beers, smoked some cigars. In the 4th quarter, I almost saw THE accident that tends to occur a few times a year in pro sports. We were in row 5 in the upper deck, some young mid-twenties drunk sitting 3 seats over, passes out while standing and proceeds to flip over 4 rows and land on his face with his legs dangling over the rail to the lower deck. (what was strange was that I just happen to look over at the right time and witness the entire thing. (the seats were all empty in front of him....go figure) he literally laid there for 20 seconds or so before he came to, still holding his beer, as his buddies rush to assist him, he sits upright and takes a swig of his beer, and in confusion, says, "what happened?" REALLY???
Another rare treat was.......THE BENGALS WON! Get outta town!?! As we proceed to walk to the car I was AMAZED at the amount of Bengal fans that were harassing the Browns fans................REALLY? The Bengals went on a 10 game losing streak (83 days, 23 hours and 53 minutes to get their third win of the season) And you stupid fans are going to harass fans of a better team after a season like this???? WOW!

just my experience, it was a fun one!
Old 12-20-2010, 05:39 AM   #447
68TriShield
Got Torque?

First Name: Dave
Trading: (40)
HUpmann
68TriShield has disabled reputation

Yes it was a interesting football day.
I think you meant to say Hearse and not Hurst Steve
68TriShield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 06:21 AM   #448
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

Bolivar

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoDeySchenk View Post
I saw it all yesterday! I went to the game yesterday...not that I want to contribute to Mike Brown's pocket by any means. My uncle bought us tickets before the season started because my cousin that lives in Orlando came up for Christmas and wanted to goto the game. Anyhoot, it was an entertaining day to say the least. It was COLD! We tailgated w/ a buddy of mine who's friend owns a hurst (not everyday you tailgate at a hurst, almost ironic as the Bengals are playing their way into the grave) Drank some beers, smoked some cigars. In the 4th quarter, I almost saw THE accident that tends to occur a few times a year in pro sports. We were in row 5 in the upper deck, some young mid-twenties drunk sitting 3 seats over, passes out while standing and proceeds to flip over 4 rows and land on his face with his legs dangling over the rail to the lower deck. (what was strange was that I just happen to look over at the right time and witness the entire thing. (the seats were all empty in front of him....go figure) he literally laid there for 20 seconds or so before he came to, still holding his beer, as his buddies rush to assist him, he sits upright and takes a swig of his beer, and in confusion, says, "what happened?" REALLY???
Another rare treat was.......THE BENGALS WON! Get outta town!?! As we proceed to walk to the car I was AMAZED at the amount of Bengal fans that were harassing the Browns fans................REALLY? The Bengals went on a 10 game losing streak (83 days, 23 hours and 53 minutes to get their third win of the season) And you stupid fans are going to harass fans of a better team after a season like this???? WOW!

just my experience, it was a fun one!
I am glad you had fun Steve! At least you got to see a winner!
Old 12-20-2010, 06:24 AM   #449
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

Bolivar

One of the reasons I rarely ever go to the game anymore (I stopped getting season tickets a couple years ago) is the stupid drunks that attend the game. I never have understood why some people get so trashed on $8 beers that they won't even remember the experience.

The one year I had season tickets some jackass trash threw up behind me and the puke rolled down into our row. He kept puking. Finally I turned around to his buddy and said "Get him out of here before I knock him the f--k out" Everyone else basically said the same thing. Finally they got the hint and left.

Last year I went to a Bengals game with Christos (GreekGodX) and these trash people showed up and every other word was f--k and there were children in the row. I asked them to shut up and they said "f--k you, we are wasted!"

Last edited by elderboy02; 12-20-2010 at 06:31 AM.
Old 12-20-2010, 07:41 AM   #450
hotreds
Ephesians 2:8

Trading: (63)
Bolivar
hotreds has disabled reputation

Sadly, all these teams care about is $$, so they'll keep serving beer to people who can barely walk anymore. I always found it humorous that the Reds cut off beer sales after the 7th inning(at least they used to) so people would buy five beers for those last few innings without so much as a raised eyebrow from anybody. Indeed, what's the point of being so smashed you remember nothing, what's the fun being around such people?
Old 12-20-2010, 07:48 AM   #451
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

Bolivar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotreds View Post
Sadly, all these teams care about is $$, so they'll keep serving beer to people who can barely walk anymore. I always found it humorous that the Reds cut off beer sales after the 7th inning(at least they used to) so people would buy five beers for those last few innings without so much as a raised eyebrow from anybody. Indeed, what's the point of being so smashed you remember nothing, what's the fun being around such people?
I agree 100%. I can only tolerate drunks in small doses.
Old 12-20-2010, 10:33 AM   #452
chippewastud79
Fatter than you!

Partagas
chippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotreds View Post
Sadly, all Mike Brown cares about is $$, so they'll keep serving beer to people who can barely walk anymore. I always found it humorous that the Reds cut off beer sales after the 7th inning(at least they used to) so people would buy five beers for those last few innings without so much as a raised eyebrow from anybody. Indeed, what's the point of being so smashed you remember nothing, what's the fun being around such people?
I think that cutting off alcohol in the 7th inning is a league wide rule. The same with beer sales in the NFL being stopped after the 5 minutes into the 4th quarter (might be the beginning of the quarter). Typically they will only serve two drinks per ID.
Old 12-20-2010, 10:34 AM   #453
chippewastud79
Fatter than you!

Partagas

Quote:
Originally Posted by elderboy02 View Post
(I stopped getting season tickets a couple years ago)
The one year I had season tickets
Old 12-20-2010, 10:41 AM   #454
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

Bolivar

Quote:
Originally Posted by chippewastud79 View Post
Darn grammar. I meant to say "One of the years"

I had them for 3 years in a row.
Old 12-27-2010, 05:00 AM   #455
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

Bolivar

Nice win by the Bengals yesterday

Anytime Phillip Rivers gets beat is a great day! I cannot stand that little punk.
Old 12-27-2010, 07:49 AM   #456
fhrblig
Real cars have 3 pedals

First Name: Bob
Trading: (0)
fhrblig is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I cannot stand that little punk.
THANK you. I don't understand why people like him so much. He comes off as an enormous douchebag. I think I hate him more than I hate the Raiders, and I never thought that would be possible.
fhrblig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 08:10 AM   #457
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

Bolivar

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhrblig View Post
THANK you. I don't understand why people like him so much. He comes off as an enormous douchebag. I think I hate him more than I hate the Raiders, and I never thought that would be possible.
I think the thing that pisses me off the most is when I always see him on TV running up and down the bench taunting the opposing fans. What a pompous d-bag. That, and the fact that he whines like a 10 year old when one of his teammates doesn't do something exactly like he should.
Old 12-27-2010, 10:39 AM   #458
chippewastud79
Fatter than you!

Partagas

The Bengals might find a way to screw up this season more than they thought. Winning games to lose spots in the draft and perhaps saving Marvin's job. What a way to rub some salt on a terrible year.

Quote:
I think the thing that pisses me off the most is when I always see him on TV running up and down the bench taunting the opposing fans. What a pompous d-bag. That, and the fact that he whines like a 10 year old when one of his teammates doesn't do something exactly like he should.
But you like Johnson and Owens?
Old 12-27-2010, 10:49 AM   #459
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

Bolivar

Quote:
Originally Posted by chippewastud79 View Post
The Bengals might find a way to screw up this season more than they thought. Winning games to lose spots in the draft and perhaps saving Marvin's job. What a way to rub some salt on a terrible year.

But you like Johnson and Owens?
Johnson and Owens do it in a fun way. Hard to explain.
Old 12-27-2010, 10:52 AM   #460
chippewastud79
Fatter than you!

Partagas

Quote:
Johnson and Owens do it in a fun way. Hard to explain.
Are you serious? Just admit if Rivers was a Bengal you would love his antics. YYou probably hated Owens before he got here.