Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 01-27-2009, 05:51 PM   #21
Yazzie
Have My Own Room

First Name: Mark
Trading: (10)
HUpmann
Yazzie will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Who would you like to thank?

The Bastage or group of Bombing Bastages that disguises themselves as the Asylum Staff
Yazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 06:06 PM   #22
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

First Name: Tom
Trading: (60)
HUpmann
icehog3 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobii3 View Post
I'd like to thank the people who designed the spacious backseat of that 1964 Plymouth Valiant.....and the Makers of Budweiser Beer......without those two, my parents would never have stopped that night after my Mom's Birthday back in August of 1970......and...well....you know what happened 9 months later......
Joe Frazier beats Muhammad Ali at Madison Sq Garden?

Mick Jagger weds Bianca Macias at St Tropez Town Hall?

Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!
icehog3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 11:48 PM   #23
SmokeyJoe
Chief Wannastogie Lounge

First Name: Joe
Trading: (28)
VR
SmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobii3 View Post
I'd like to thank the people who designed the spacious backseat of that 1964 Plymouth Valiant.....and the Makers of Budweiser Beer......without those two, my parents would never have stopped that night after my Mom's Birthday back in August of 1970......and...well....you know what happened 9 months later......
We're thankful for that, too. Glad you are here, Tobi!

Anybody else got some positive things we can focus on here in our Asylum?
Old 01-27-2009, 11:52 PM   #24
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

HUpmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyJoe View Post
We're thankful for that, too. Glad you are here, Tobi!

Anybody else got some positive things we can focus on here in our Asylum?
I can think of about 1585 of them, Joe.

Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!
Old 01-28-2009, 09:30 PM   #25
SmokeyJoe
Chief Wannastogie Lounge

VR
SmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by icehog3 View Post
I can think of about 1585 of them, Joe.
And 1585 bestter be grateful for 11 -I know I am!
Old 01-28-2009, 11:43 PM   #26
teotides

Thanks to all of you people here for welcoming a misfit surf bum like myself. Not too many places for us scoundrels. Everyone who has put in the time to make this place happen I am certainly in your debt and will do my best to pay forward your generosities. Who knew I would love cigars so much and the wide variety of people who enjoy them too? I don't personally know any of you folks but look forward to extending my hand in friendship. Thanks to all who participate!
Old 09-30-2009, 11:11 AM   #27
SmokeyJoe
Chief Wannastogie Lounge

VR

Thanks to BryanB for being so generous...

BarneyBandMan for being such a great friend...

Cigar Asylum for being just that... an asylum.
Old 09-30-2009, 11:32 AM   #28
68TriShield
Got Torque?

First Name: Dave
Trading: (40)
HUpmann
68TriShield has disabled reputation

Like I have said before,thank you pds!
Without you,none of us would have ever met.
68TriShield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 09:32 PM   #29
SmokeyJoe
Chief Wannastogie Lounge

VR

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68TriShield View Post
Like I have said before,thank you pds!
Without you,none of us would have ever met.
Hoping we will see Paul wandering the halls here soon... almost a year now!
Old 09-30-2009, 09:36 PM   #30
Skywalker
BABOTL

First Name: Dice
Trading: (18)
Partagas
Skywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by teotides View Post
Thanks to all of you people here for welcoming a misfit surf bum like myself. Not too many places for us scoundrels. Everyone who has put in the time to make this place happen I am certainly in your debt and will do my best to pay forward your generosities. Who knew I would love cigars so much and the wide variety of people who enjoy them too? I don't personally know any of you folks but look forward to extending my hand in friendship. Thanks to all who participate!
You know a few of us Matt!!! I hope we get to herf again soon!!!

Thank you for the beers you brought to Grants!!!

Smoke what you like!!!
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 09:41 PM   #31
Whee
formerly illinoishoosier

First Name: Sean
Trading: (17)
Partagas
Whee is a splendid one to beholdWhee is a splendid one to beholdWhee is a splendid one to beholdWhee is a splendid one to beholdWhee is a splendid one to beholdWhee is a splendid one to behold

Thanks to those who purchased my wares over the last two weeks. Sometimes, being unemployed, you find yourself between rocks and hard places. You guys help me squeeze through.

Thanks to the MoBsters for being brothers and sister. You guys are better than my meds and a lot cheaper too.
Old 09-30-2009, 09:42 PM   #32
Mark
Tarheel.

First Name: Mark
Trading: (1)
Bolivar
Mark will become famous soon enough

Special thanks to loki, Wolfgang, SmokeyJoe, Tanith, TheBeard, bigswol2, tobii, and Lt. Skills for being great B/SOTL's and making my stay here at the asylum and in NC a wonderful experience!
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 09:56 PM   #33
kgoings
Cigarologist

First Name: Kirk
Trading: (42)
HUpmann Army (Served With Honor)
kgoings is a jewel in the roughkgoings is a jewel in the roughkgoings is a jewel in the rough

First and foremost God..enough said.

Secondly I would like to thank everyone here who listened to my posts (you know what I mean) and sent prayers, karma, whatever you sent while my mom was fighting for her life after her Brain Aneurysm...2 weeks before Christmas no less.

You guys were really the only people who I could talk with outside of my sister and my wife. This site is 'My Friends'

Thanks
Old 09-30-2009, 10:46 PM   #34
Darrell

I'm thankful for everyone who puts up with me.

Really.
Old 09-30-2009, 11:16 PM   #35
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

HUpmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by illinoishoosier View Post
Thanks to the MoBsters for being brothers and sister. You guys are better than my meds and a lot cheaper too.
We're lucky to have you as MoB Brother, Sean.

Old 09-30-2009, 11:27 PM   #36
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone here at the Asylum that welcomed me with open arms about six months ago when I got into this. This place is truly a haven for us enthusiasts.
Old 11-25-2009, 05:22 PM   #37
SmokeyJoe
Chief Wannastogie Lounge

VR

Thought I would resurrect this thread on the eve of Thanksgiving just to say how much I appreciate the inmates of this place!

I am grateful my mom is still with us, even though her health is not the best. Just glad I will see her tomorrow.

My wonderful wife and two awesome kids that all make me very proud.

How about you? Thankful for anything?
Old 11-25-2009, 05:48 PM   #38
pnoon
YNWA

First Name: Peter
Trading: (20)
RA
pnoon has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyJoe View Post
Thought I would resurrect this thread on the eve of Thanksgiving just to say how much I appreciate the inmates of this place!

I am grateful my mom is still with us, even though her health is not the best. Just glad I will see her tomorrow.

My wonderful wife and two awesome kids that all make me very proud.

How about you? Thankful for anything?
Thankful for a loving and devoted wife. We are celebrating our 28th anniversary today.

Thankful for family & friends.

Thankful for the ten other "red" inmates who help run this place. You guys are the best.

Thankful for my S.H.I.T. herf brothers and the many guests who have joined us.

Thankful for the many BOTLs/patriots who take point (Fred, Richard, and the many who preceded you.) on providing a taste of home to our brave men and women serving overseas.
Old 11-25-2009, 06:04 PM   #39
G G
BR549

First Name: Greg
Trading: (10)
Bolivar
G G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoWhiteSox View Post
God comes first. Then I would like to sincerly thank the team of 11 for everything they have done. I think it was Tom who sent me a PM over at CS about moving here, so thank you Tom for that. It might have been Scott, either way thanks guys. And thanks to every other member here for making CA a great place to relax, talk about cigars, and share a passion for cigars.
I can't say it any better than my friend, but in my case it was Al who sent me the invite for CA.

God Bless
G G is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 07:10 PM   #40
gettysburgfreak
Patriot

Trading: (2)
RA
gettysburgfreak will become famous soon enoughgettysburgfreak will become famous soon enough

My parents for always being in my corner no matter what
God for giving me the strength to get through each day, blessing me with a wonderful, healthy family, a roof over my head, clothes on my back, and food on my plate.