|
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: What Are Your Size Preferences? | |||
| Less than 5'' |
|
14 | 9.40% |
| 5'' - 5 3/4'' |
|
95 | 63.76% |
| 6'' - 6 3/4'' |
|
45 | 30.20% |
| 7'' - 7 3/4'' |
|
13 | 8.72% |
| 8'' and up |
|
0 | 0% |
| 41 and under |
|
8 | 5.37% |
| 42 - 46 |
|
52 | 34.90% |
| 47 - 50 |
|
57 | 38.26% |
| 51 - 54 |
|
28 | 18.79% |
| 55 - 60 |
|
7 | 4.70% |
| Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 149. You may not vote on this poll | |||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Cigarologist
|
I have recently discovered lancero's and I am looking for more in this vitola. For cc's I like the corona's and PC's. For the longest time I smoked the larger ring gauge cigars, but I am trending smaller ring gauge now.
__________________
Your silly little opinion has been noted! |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Guest
Posts: n/a
|
Corona, Corona Gorda, Robusto - right around those sizes is the time I like to spend on a cigar. Churchills and big Toros are usually longer than I feel like any one stick, but I'll deal with them.
I also get on kicks when I want an extreme ring gauge - either a lancero, or something big, 54+ but those times are rare. |
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Guest
Posts: n/a
|
Corona or Mareva.
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Knowhutimean, Vern?
Join Date: Oct 2008
First Name: Andy
Location: In a little town somewhere in the USA
Posts: 10,237
Trading: (4)
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
robusto and corona size are my favs. Not a toro or churchill fan here.
I like torpedos and perfectos when I get 'em.
__________________
Insert quote here. |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
YNWA
|
PM me the exact choices you want to appear in the poll and I will set it up for you.
__________________
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. -John Wooden |
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Guest
Posts: n/a
|
Torpedo (figurado) about 6.5"x 52. The most skilled rollers usually are put to work on this particular shape, and I'm not a big fan of a very loose draw. With a torpedo, it's quite easy to start with a very small cut, and if not sufficient, take a lil more off for better draw
![]() Jason |
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Cranky Habanophile
|
Most often I smoke smaller 46 or lower rg. But my favorite size would probably be a Salamones or Diademas. Just something old school and decadent about smoking a monster stick like that.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15 | |
|
Postwhore
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
Feeling at Home
|
I think the 6 x 52 torpedo would also be one of my more prefered sizes. I have always found a more favorable draw on the torpedo caps.
Andy |
|
|
|
|
|
#19 |
|
Guest
Posts: n/a
|
I like robustos and many other shapes, but my favourite stick is still Monte #4, so I'll go with 5x42.
Thanks for the contest and enjoy your trip. |
|
|
|
#20 |
|
Just killing Time
|
Robusto 5 x 50
__________________
LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST~SMOKE AS MANY FINE CIGARS AS POSSIBLE ~ SMILE ~ IT MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD!! |
|
|
|