Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2009, 08:58 PM   #21
BC-Axeman

Default Re: Banned!

It wasn't his redirect. It is mine. It was not even real until I bought it a few months ago. Sorry about that Scott. After I bought it as a joke I offered it to Scott for free. He didn't want it so I parked it with a redirect to here. It was getting about one hit a day until a couple of days ago.

Last edited by BC-Axeman; 01-28-2009 at 09:03 PM.

Old 01-28-2009, 09:49 PM   #22
Scottw
Going Commando

First Name: Scott
Trading: (6)
Bolivar
Scottw has a spectacular aura aboutScottw has a spectacular aura aboutScottw has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnoon View Post
I also agree. I am sorry for bringing this negativity to this board, it is something that I should have known better to do. I will keep it in check next time. I PM'ed Tom and agreed with him to close this thread. Please accept my apology for this nonsense. I also emailed Mr. C and he actually apologized to me. Guess I got a bit emotional here. Thanks for understandng, this is a great place.

SW
Old 01-28-2009, 09:53 PM   #23
Scottw
Going Commando

First Name: Scott
Trading: (6)
Bolivar
Scottw has a spectacular aura aboutScottw has a spectacular aura aboutScottw has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by montecristo#2 View Post
Scott (I assume your name is Scott ) I think this was coming. I know we talked about your little redirect, but with everything else going on it was not a huge concern.

Jon has an interesting definition of spam. . . and as you can tell, does not tolerate what he considers spam all that well.

But can you honestly say you did not know where it goes? If that is a true statement, that is pretty sad. What if it had redirected to a child **** site?

I was always confused by your user title as well. You seemed to be a contributing member over there. I can't recall having an issue with any of your posts.

As the mods here have mentioned, it is over. Let's all move on from a very very sad situation.

Points taken and I truly didn't know which site it went to. I wrote it in a post when P**f first came on the scene and got messages from people who thought it was funny so I kept it for tha reason. I'm glad you don't hae issues with my posts, I have always tried to exhibit positive ways to the forum and appreciate everyone here and at the old CS. It was anerror and judgment and I apologize to the Asylum.
Old 01-28-2009, 09:54 PM   #24
pnoon
YNWA

First Name: Peter
Trading: (20)
RA
pnoon has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottw View Post
I also agree. I am sorry for bringing this negativity to this board, it is something that I should have known better to do. I will keep it in check next time. I PM'ed Tom and agreed with him to close this thread. Please accept my apology for this nonsense. I also emailed Mr. C and he actually apologized to me. Guess I got a bit emotional here. Thanks for understandng, this is a great place.

SW
Closing per your request. If I misunderstood your intent, please PM me.
Old 01-28-2009, 09:56 PM   #25
Genetic Defect
difetosso

First Name: Perry
Trading: (5)
VR
Genetic Defect has disabled reputation

that pic is nice, the cigar love it the hand
Old 01-28-2009, 09:58 PM   #26
SmokeyJoe
Chief Wannastogie Lounge

First Name: Joe
Trading: (28)
VR
SmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottw View Post

SW
Glad you are here now.