Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 08-30-2010, 01:45 PM   #21
STEVE S
Have My Own Room

First Name: Steve
Trading: (1)
STEVE S is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Happy Birthday Wanger

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!
STEVE S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:47 PM   #22
Gophernut
Have My Own Room

First Name: Steve
Trading: (15)
Diplomatico
Gophernut will become famous soon enoughGophernut will become famous soon enough

Have a great day!
Old 08-30-2010, 04:57 PM   #23
DPD6030
Shepard of the sheeple

First Name: Andrew
Trading: (151)
Partagas
DPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud of

Mike!
DPD6030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 05:55 PM   #24
dunng
MassHole

First Name: Greg
Trading: (59)
Bolivar
dunng has disabled reputation

Happy Birthday Mike!

Ferdie and Simon are really going to spank you hard...
Old 08-31-2010, 12:25 AM   #25
Don Fernando
Postwhore

First Name: Ferdinand
Trading: (29)
Army (Retired)
Don Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunng View Post

Ferdie and Simon are really going to spank you hard...
I don't know what Simon did, but I smacked Mike with a box of La Gloria Cubana MdO #3 from 2001.
Old 08-31-2010, 04:49 AM   #26
Blueface
Gramps 4x's

First Name: Horatio Seymore Hiny
Trading: (8)
Bolivar
Blueface has disabled reputation

Belated Happy Birthday!
Old 08-31-2010, 04:57 AM   #27
Don Fernando
Postwhore

First Name: Ferdinand
Trading: (29)
Army (Retired)
Don Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud of

just got home from spending a few hours with Mike, his lovely wife, Simon and his lovely girlfriend at the airport for some breakfast and a quick smoke. They should be boarding as I speak for their flight back to the US.
Old 09-01-2010, 06:07 PM   #28
Wanger

Thanks for all the birthday wishes everyone. Our flight got in about an hour late last night, and we spent today at the MN State Fair.

Wish I could say it was a great birthday, but it wasn't. The time after midnight was great...started off with a La Gloria Cubana Cuban Regional Edition before bed that night. Then woke up in the morning to find someone had come into our room and stolen my wife's purse with the camera inside and money inside and my hat off the table. They took my traveldor, but left it on Simon's deck. At least we only lost one day's worth of pictures. The girls spent the day at the police station before we left Greece. Could have been worse, but not how we wanted my birthday and our lady hours on Corfu to go. Ended up having Burger King for dinner at the airport in Amsterdam for my birthday dinner. LOL

And thank you Don for the birthday gift.

I can't forget the birthday gift that Simon hit me with on the trip...a Dupont Opus X lighter. I've never felt worthy of a gift like that, but thank you sincerely, my friend!!!!

Hit both of them up with some ring gauge for those gifts!
Old 09-01-2010, 08:19 PM   #29
Chingas
Death Is Waiting

First Name: Chingas
Trading: (35)
Partagas
Chingas has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanger View Post
Thanks for all the birthday wishes everyone. Our flight got in about an hour late last night, and we spent today at the MN State Fair.

Wish I could say it was a great birthday, but it wasn't. The time after midnight was great...started off with a La Gloria Cubana Cuban Regional Edition before bed that night. Then woke up in the morning to find someone had come into our room and stolen my wife's purse with the camera inside and money inside and my hat off the table. They took my traveldor, but left it on Simon's deck. At least we only lost one day's worth of pictures. The girls spent the day at the police station before we left Greece. Could have been worse, but not how we wanted my birthday and our lady hours on Corfu to go. Ended up having Burger King for dinner at the airport in Amsterdam for my birthday dinner. LOL

And thank you Don for the birthday gift.

I can't forget the birthday gift that Simon hit me with on the trip...a Dupont Opus X lighter. I've never felt worthy of a gift like that, but thank you sincerely, my friend!!!!

Hit both of them up with some ring gauge for those gifts!
They took your Hat! Those Bastards

Sorry for the bitter B-Day Brother. I suppose **** happens for a reason, just can't seem to figure the reason for this one.

What's Simons Screen name so I can bump him up for that incredible Birthday Gift?
Old 09-01-2010, 08:23 PM   #30
Wanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chingas View Post
They took your Hat! Those Bastards

Sorry for the bitter B-Day Brother. I suppose **** happens for a reason, just can't seem to figure the reason for this one.

What's Simons Screen name so I can bump him up for that incredible Birthday Gift?
Simon is SmokeyNL.

And I forgot to mention that things didn't get better when we got home. My wife's luggage didn't arrive when we did yesterday. :-(
Old 09-01-2010, 08:26 PM   #31
Chingas
Death Is Waiting

First Name: Chingas
Trading: (35)
Partagas
Chingas has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanger View Post
Simon is SmokeyNL.

And I forgot to mention that things didn't get better when we got home. My wife's luggage didn't arrive when we did yesterday. :-(
When it rains, it pours...Sorry Brother.
Old 09-02-2010, 12:31 AM   #32
SmokeyNL

It was a great trip aside from that last day, I am sorry you had to go trough this on the last day in Greece Mike.

As for the lighter, I told you what my motivation behind it was besides how often do I get the chance to bomb you in person on your birthaday (well I gave it a few days earlier so you could use it on the trip, but you get the point.)