Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2013, 04:36 PM   #3901
Remo
C.I.A

First Name: Mike
Trading: (122)
Partagas
Remo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant future
Default Re: First Firearm Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emopunker2004 View Post
Well I'm working on drawing up a Living Trust so I can send in a form 1 to turn my AR-15 into an SBR
Thought you weren't going with a shorty?
Old 01-05-2013, 04:48 PM   #3902
emopunker2004
Central Fla rollin

First Name: Justin
Trading: (46)
HdM
emopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to all

changed my mind. Gonna go for a 10.5" barrel me thinks.
Old 01-05-2013, 05:37 PM   #3903
Robulous78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remo View Post
Here is my little buddy.

Attachment 12932
I like this...

Old 01-05-2013, 05:52 PM   #3904
Remo
C.I.A

Partagas
Remo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by emopunker2004 View Post
changed my mind. Gonna go for a 10.5" barrel me thinks.
That's what my work one is, perfect size.
Old 01-05-2013, 08:26 PM   #3905
spectrrr
Back in the midwest!

First Name: Frank
Trading: (20)
LGC
spectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to all

wwell, no luck today at the show. people seemed out of money and not willing to pay high prices. vendors had most of the "hard to find" items in stock and things "looked normal" until you checked the price tags. AR's were in stock but still running around $1400 for basic models. Mags were in stock, $35 for pmags, genuine glock mags were running $50-$90... I even saw a 50rd glock DRUM for $300 and a 60rd surefire AR casket mag for $200.

No luck selling the guns I wanted to sell (since I wanted to sell em at gunbroker prices, not local prices)

found one to buy, and I hesitated, and missed out on the deal, and I'm still kicking myself on that one. Kel-Tech Sub 2000 for $580 ....
Old 01-05-2013, 08:33 PM   #3906
Remo
C.I.A

Partagas

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrrr View Post
wwell, no luck today at the show. people seemed out of money and not willing to pay high prices. vendors had most of the "hard to find" items in stock and things "looked normal" until you checked the price tags. AR's were in stock but still running around $1400 for basic models. Mags were in stock, $35 for pmags, genuine glock mags were running $50-$90... I even saw a 50rd glock DRUM for $300 and a 60rd surefire AR casket mag for $200.

No luck selling the guns I wanted to sell (since I wanted to sell em at gunbroker prices, not local prices)

found one to buy, and I hesitated, and missed out on the deal, and I'm still kicking myself on that one. Kel-Tech Sub 2000 for $580 ....
Prices are silly! Good luck though.
Old 01-05-2013, 08:35 PM   #3907
Remo
C.I.A

Partagas

My trunk!

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 385
Size:  108.0 KB
Old 01-05-2013, 08:39 PM   #3908
bonjing
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Trading: (39)
bonjing has disabled reputation

RIP Mr. Noveske thank you for your great firearms.
Old 01-05-2013, 08:43 PM   #3909
spectrrr
Back in the midwest!

LGC
spectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to all

forgot to add, ammo was through the roof on popular rounds. "basic grade" .223 was running around .80/rnd, green tip was $1/rnd.
Old 01-05-2013, 08:45 PM   #3910
spectrrr
Back in the midwest!

LGC

Quote:
nice

I think that sub 2k would have made a PERFECT trunk gun, bag gun, whatever. Particularly since it could have folded into a pack and stayed HIDDEN if needed.

That, and its not a "scary" AR or AK, so I avoid the automatic "and which school were you on the way to?" line of questions if someone ever looked in the trunk....
Old 01-05-2013, 09:01 PM   #3911
Digs
Adjusting to the Life

First Name: Dennis
Trading: (17)
Digs will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrrr View Post

Francis pretty much what I saw today / fair amount of inventory HUGE price tags $50 averg on p mags, all the lower end AR's (dpms-Olympics-bushmaster) around $1800 not selling. Saw pretty many 6920's averg $2200!!! One dealer had one at $1795 (felt like a deal ) I think the bubble has broke on the crazy crack head pricing and all the fools with more money then brains maybe fizzling out. One thing for certain I am going to remember what dealers are gouging, I am sorry they say "selling at current market value".

A gun in your hand is better then a cop on the phone
Old 01-05-2013, 09:02 PM   #3912
Robulous78

Quote:
I like this... Even Better...

Old 01-05-2013, 09:06 PM   #3913
Remo
C.I.A

Partagas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digs View Post
Francis pretty much what I saw today / fair amount of inventory HUGE price tags $50 averg on p mags, all the lower end AR's (dpms-Olympics-bushmaster) around $1800 not selling. Saw pretty many 6920's averg $2200!!! One dealer had one at $1795 (felt like a deal ) I think the bubble has broke on the crazy crack head pricing and all the fools with more money then brains maybe fizzling out. One thing for certain I am going to remember what dealers are gouging, I am sorry they say "selling at current market value".
Ridiculous I paid 1100 each for my 6920's, people have lost their minds!!!
Old 01-05-2013, 09:12 PM   #3914
Steve
Dad Jokester Supreme

First Name: Steve
Trading: (6)
HdM
Steve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes sir!
Old 01-05-2013, 09:15 PM   #3915
Robulous78

Quote:
I think its every guys dream atleast once to walk around to the back of the car, pop the trunk and see one of these laying in there...

Mike gets to do it legally tho...

Old 01-05-2013, 09:19 PM   #3916
Remo
C.I.A

Partagas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Yes sir!
You can shoot it when you come to town!
Old 01-05-2013, 09:20 PM   #3917
Remo
C.I.A

Partagas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robulous78 View Post
I think its every guys dream atleast once to walk around to the back of the car, pop the trunk and see one of these laying in there...

You talking guns or bodies?
Old 01-05-2013, 09:25 PM   #3918
Steve
Dad Jokester Supreme

First Name: Steve
Trading: (6)
HdM
Steve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud of

Quote:
You can shoot it when you come to town!
That my brother is an offer I WILL take you up on!
Old 01-05-2013, 09:26 PM   #3919
Digs
Adjusting to the Life

Quote:
Ridiculous I paid 1100 each for my 6920's, people have lost their minds!!!
Exactly, 6920's are sold at Walmarts for $1059 thought I found one this morning there was local Wally World that showed one in inventory but when I called they said no.

Old 01-05-2013, 09:29 PM   #3920
Digs
Adjusting to the Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robulous78 View Post

No dreaming needed,( just throw one in your trunk) I usually always have one of my AR's or AK's in my truck in nice padded tactile case and my pistol on me or in my center console.

Last edited by Digs; 01-05-2013 at 09:44 PM.
Closed Thread