Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 11-20-2012, 06:03 AM   #341
chaase321
ZOTL's mmmmm brainssss

First Name: Cole
Trading: (81)
Partagas
chaase321 is a jewel in the roughchaase321 is a jewel in the roughchaase321 is a jewel in the roughchaase321 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Third Annual Fantasy Football for Stakes and the Troops

I am sending Shilala my troop sticks owed now (35), plus an extra 10 (total 45) for betting purposes, updated below)

YTD Troop Bets

Chaase321 owe's 5 troop sticks. (Chaase321 vs. JenksAnejo 9/2/12) (paid, betting bal = 40 sticks)

Week 1

Coach Deg owe's 5 troop sticks. (Coach Deg vs. Mattso3000) (paid, betting bal = 35 sticks)
Stephen owe's 5 troop sticks. (Coach Deg vs. Stephen)
Sofa man owe's 5 troop sticks. (Coach Deg vs. Sofaman)
Mkarnold owe's 5 troop sticks. (Coach Deg vs. MKArnold1)
MKarnold owe's 5 troop sticks. (MKArnold1 vs. Chaase321)

Week 2

JenksAnejo owe's 5 troop sticks. (JenksAnejo vs. Mattso3000)

Week 3

Chaase321 owes 5 troop sticks (undefeated bet) (paid, betting bal = 35 sticks)
Chaase321 owes 5 troop sticks (Chaase321 vs. Sofaman) (paid, betting bal = 30 sticks)
Mattso3000 owes 30 troop sticks (Mattso3000 vs. the field)
Jenksanejo owes 5 troop sticks (JenksAnejo vs. The Spread)
CoachDeg owes 5 troop sticks (Coach vs. Mattso) (paid, betting bal = 30 sticks)

Week 5

MKarnold owes 5 troop sticks (MKarnold vs. Mattso)
JenksAnejo owes 5 troop sticks (JenksAnejo vs. Stephen)

Week 7
Mattso3000 owes 10 troop sticks (Mattso3000 vs. Chaase321)

Week 9
Stephen owes 5 troop sticks (and a personal 5'er to Shilala) (Shilala vs. Stephen)
chaase321 owes 5 troop sticks (chaase321 vs. Shilala) (paid, betting bal = 25 sticks)
Coach Deg owes 5 troop sticks (Coach Deg vs. Shilala [NFL teams bet]) (paid, betting bal = 25 sticks)
Shilala owes 5 troop sticks (Coach Deg vs. Shilala [head to head bet]) (paid, betting bal = 49 sticks)
Shilala owes 5 troop sticks (Jkim05 vs. Shilala) (paid, betting bal = 44 sticks)

Week 10
chaase321 owes 5 troops sticks (chaase321 vs. mkarnold1) (paid, betting bal = 20 sticks)

Week 11
chaase321 owes 5 personal sticks (chaase321 vs. Shilala) (paid)
chaase321 owes 10 troops sticks (chaase321 vs. Shilala) (paid, betting bal = 10 sticks)

Last edited by chaase321; 11-20-2012 at 06:17 AM.
chaase321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:21 AM   #342
chaase321
ZOTL's mmmmm brainssss

Partagas
chaase321 is a jewel in the roughchaase321 is a jewel in the roughchaase321 is a jewel in the roughchaase321 is a jewel in the rough

Scott, DC is 9405 5036 9930 0207 8117 50
Old 11-20-2012, 07:42 AM   #343
Coach Deg
C O W eieio.

First Name: Mike
Trading: (59)
Bolivar
Coach Deg is a glorious beacon of lightCoach Deg is a glorious beacon of lightCoach Deg is a glorious beacon of lightCoach Deg is a glorious beacon of lightCoach Deg is a glorious beacon of light

Is pass coming to me?
Coach Deg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:46 AM   #344
Mattso3000
Will ninja for beer

First Name: Matt
Trading: (20)
HdM
Mattso3000 is a jewel in the roughMattso3000 is a jewel in the roughMattso3000 is a jewel in the rough

Mark has it right now. I'll PM him to get on posting puts and takes.

Cole...I couldn't find a jump drive anywhere in the box. Not sure if it was hiding or how I missed it but I looked through everything.
Mattso3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:16 AM   #345
chaase321
ZOTL's mmmmm brainssss

Partagas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattso3000 View Post
Mark has it right now. I'll PM him to get on posting puts and takes.

Cole...I couldn't find a jump drive anywhere in the box. Not sure if it was hiding or how I missed it but I looked through everything.
I'm pretty sure Scott took it out...It may have been a losing battle doing things that way. No worries though, I have been keeping up with everyone's puts and takes and the pass each step with my spreadsheet on my comp. If anyone wants to see the spreadsheet just shoot me a PM with your email and I will send it out.

What I am going to do is each time it gets to me I will update everything and make sure we are all good to go. A lot of $$ floating around in the box, so it is good to just be sure what is in there an what is out of there. Plus, then Scott knows what he originally put in and what he can take back out once the pass has established itself.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:28 AM   #346
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaase321 View Post
3 outstanding buy-ins
Matt owes his 6 troops and the 5 personal buy in and 1 troop for Mark
Jarrod owes 6 troops and 5 personal
Jeremy owes 6 troops and 5 personal
Cole, this should be...
Matt owes his 6 troops and the 6 personal buy in and 1 personal for Mark
Jarrod owes 6 troops and 6 personal
Jeremy owes 6 troops and 6 personal

We changed the buy-in to 6 personal premiums so we could have a 3rd place prize, then it just made sense to make it 6 troop sticks. It's served to be very confusing, but it'll be nice to have a 3rd place prize.
I think, and I didn't check the beginning of the thread, that the prizes are 30-20-10. That maths right, so I think it's accurate.

Yes, I took the flash drive out. It was a losing battle. If anyone needs a list, they can hit you up. For me it's easier to just post my puts and takes, do the best I can with the names, and let you guys figure out what they are.

When I put my personal smokes in I only put in a fiver. I had to go right back downstairs and get another one and put in the tub. I was real pleased with myself for being a blockhead.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:31 AM   #347
chaase321
ZOTL's mmmmm brainssss

Partagas

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilala View Post
Cole, this should be...
Matt owes his 6 troops and the 6 personal buy in and 1 personal for Mark
Jarrod owes 6 troops and 6 personal
Jeremy owes 6 troops and 6 personal

We changed the buy-in to 6 personal premiums so we could have a 3rd place prize, then it just made sense to make it 6 troop sticks. It's served to be very confusing, but it'll be nice to have a 3rd place prize.
I think, and I didn't check the beginning of the thread, that the prizes are 30-20-10. That maths right, so I think it's accurate.

When I put my personal smokes in I only put in a fiver. I had to go right back downstairs and get another one and put in the tub. I was real pleased with myself for being a blockhead.
Thanks for the catch Scott...also, your blockheadedness is acceptable, after all, you are getting a NEW ROAD now!
Old 11-20-2012, 10:32 AM   #348
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaase321 View Post
Thanks for the catch Scott...also, your blockheadedness is acceptable, after all, you are getting a NEW ROAD now!
It's all done now!!!
I just marvel at it. It's almost as awesome as whooping your ass at FF this week. I'll enjoy smoking your cigars while I watch my new road!!!
Old 11-20-2012, 11:05 AM   #349
chaase321
ZOTL's mmmmm brainssss

Partagas

Quote:
It's all done now!!!
I just marvel at it. It's almost as awesome as whooping your ass at FF this week. I'll enjoy smoking your cigars while I watch my new road!!!
yeah, the shalacking you gave my by 5 points You'll enjoy them!

I think I'll just wait for people to ask me to bet from now on...
Old 11-21-2012, 08:47 AM   #350
mkarnold1
Skol Vikings!

First Name: Mark
Trading: (22)
RA Army (Served With Honor)
mkarnold1 will become famous soon enoughmkarnold1 will become famous soon enough

Ok guys, hunting season slowed the pass down a bit on my end. Her are my puts and takes. I am not sure on the PLPC's for Party de Party, but the PLPC's were 2 in the bag. If you want me to just take one that is cool, the party's are the only cc's I have to trade.
Puts:

Lianos Dos Palmas Fuma Linda, My Father LE Corona, AF Anejo 48, LFD DL Perfecto, Tatuaje Petite Caz Reserva x2, '98 Partagas de Partagas
Takes:

San Lotano Oval Maduro, My Father Le Bijou, LP9, PLPC x2

Let me know if anything needs changing and I'll ship it off tommorow or Friday.
Old 11-21-2012, 09:30 AM   #351
Mattso3000
Will ninja for beer

First Name: Matt
Trading: (20)
HdM
Mattso3000 is a jewel in the roughMattso3000 is a jewel in the roughMattso3000 is a jewel in the rough

Tomorrow could be a tough day to send it out
Mattso3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:33 AM   #352
mkarnold1
Skol Vikings!

mkarnold1 will become famous soon enoughmkarnold1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattso3000 View Post
Tomorrow could be a tough day to send it out
I thought about that, it's why I added the "or Friday" part. I would send it out today but I need to make sure I'm not stepping on toes by taking the PLPC's.
Old 11-23-2012, 11:47 AM   #353
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

Cuaba

Sorry for not looking earlier, Mark. 2 plpc's for a party de party is an even trade, or at least real close. The smokes that are two in a bag are just that way because they fit really good when I was filling them up.

The only other thing I can say is the Lianos Dos Palmas Fuma Linda doesn't make the $8.00 minimum for premium cigars we set. I don't know about the Tats, I have no idea how they're priced.
It's real important for us to keep the standards up in this pass, otherwise it was all for naught, ya know?
Hope this helps, my brother!!!
Old 11-23-2012, 03:25 PM   #354
mkarnold1
Skol Vikings!

The Fuma Linda's were about $6 as a single, a little less as a bundle. I thought the difficulty in getting them (website does not work to purchase, kind of have to go there) might kick it up to the right level, but if I need to replace it with another I can. The tat's I thought would be kind of a 2 for one because of size being the reason they are less than $8 a stick, not quality. Let me know if I need to replace these and I sure will.
Old 11-26-2012, 09:29 AM   #355
chaase321
ZOTL's mmmmm brainssss

Partagas

just my

Mark, why don't you switch up the Lianos. I think the tats are ok, just write 2 for 1 on the package or something. Like you are taking the PLPC's for the 1 party, i think someone could take the Tat's 2 for 1 of something else.

Anyway, I think if you pull the Lianos, and replace with something else there wouldn't be any problems. As Scott mentioned, we are trying to stay premium in the pass. We just want to make sure that the next rounds as this keeps going we keep this pass premium to keep it worth the price tag of shipping and insurance costs.

Also, if you have already shipped (or sealed up the package) to Coach, no worries
Old 11-26-2012, 06:23 PM   #356
mkarnold1
Skol Vikings!

Ok, this went out to Coach Deg today, DC #03122120000145860186. I left the Fuma Linda in, but I put the San Lotano maduro back. The Fuma Linda is just a pay it forward from me to whomever gets it! (my guess is Coach Deg).
Old 11-27-2012, 07:58 AM   #357
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

Cuaba

I forgot to mention that I received Cole's entry smokes and troop smokes and also his pay-up for the bet he lost to me.
Thanks for an awesome selection of smokes, my man!!!
Old 11-27-2012, 08:35 AM   #358
chaase321
ZOTL's mmmmm brainssss

Partagas

Quote:
I forgot to mention that I received Cole's entry smokes and troop smokes and also his pay-up for the bet he lost to me.
Thanks for an awesome selection of smokes, my man!!!
Sweet, glad you got them in Scott! Hopefully I don't have to make many more payments
Old 11-29-2012, 07:32 AM   #359
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

Cuaba

I feel lucky this week. I'll cover any bets you guys want to throw out there, even a good number of unreasonable ones.
There's only a three more weeks until the playoffs, you'll want to hurry up and let me whoop your ass before it's too late!!!
Old 11-30-2012, 12:51 PM   #360
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

Cuaba

Still looking for bets, ladies!!!