Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Health and Fitness

Old 08-15-2011, 08:19 AM   #2341
Chainsaw13
Møøse bites can be nasty

First Name: Bob
Trading: (96)
Bolivar
Chainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Losing Weight with Starscream

Thanks Hugh, I may pick up some of the hemp seeds.
Old 08-15-2011, 02:57 PM   #2342
guado
OCD cigar hoarder

Trading: (4)
Partagas
guado will become famous soon enoughguado will become famous soon enough

Just wanted to pop in here...My gym membership expired and I havent been in over 3 weeks...I know I know! However on a positive note my better eating habits have allowed me to maintain right around 206-207. My lowest was 204. I'll get back on the train soon enough...just been soo much crap lately and my gym wants the membership up front in full for the year. That's a lot of sticks! LOL
Old 08-16-2011, 09:44 AM   #2343
goalie204
Have My Own Room

First Name: Myles
Trading: (12)
Bolivar
goalie204 will become famous soon enoughgoalie204 will become famous soon enough

Another new low today, down 26.7 total so far. Inspired, i walked fast as fck ths morning and sweated my ass off lol
goalie204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 10:01 AM   #2344
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute

I went right past the scale today. I'll have to check tomorrow.
Keep up the good work, guys!!!
Old 08-17-2011, 07:18 PM   #2345
forgop
Not a puffer

First Name: Duane
Trading: (40)
Partagas Army (Served With Honor)
forgop is a jewel in the roughforgop is a jewel in the roughforgop is a jewel in the roughforgop is a jewel in the rough

I've been a slacker the past couple of weeks. Pressures of the summer semester coming to an end along with my maternity final have resulted in my falling off the wagon just a little bit.

Anyway, I called my old LA Fitness today and I'm going to rejoin. I'll get my same rate of $25/month which is for any location. I'm going to hit the spinning classes 5 times/week along with a couple of boot camp conditioning classes. Based upon my prior experience in the spinning classes, I should be burning at least 5,000 calories/week.
forgop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 05:12 AM   #2346
goalie204
Have My Own Room

Bolivar
goalie204 will become famous soon enoughgoalie204 will become famous soon enough

im so confused at these fluctuations im having......
Old 08-18-2011, 06:04 AM   #2347
Kreth
Ronin smoker

First Name: Jeff
Trading: (14)
Kreth is just really niceKreth is just really niceKreth is just really niceKreth is just really nice

After a week or so of yo-yoing, I'm at 228.8 this morning.
Posted via Mobile Device
Kreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 12:41 PM   #2348
forgop
Not a puffer

forgop is a jewel in the roughforgop is a jewel in the roughforgop is a jewel in the roughforgop is a jewel in the rough

Ok, I'm back on track now. I weighed in at 220.0 this morning, which I knew would be happen the way I binged the past 2-3 weeks. That's expected and should come back off relatively quickly I'm hoping.

I signed back up at LA Fitness this morning to begin my spinning classes and really looking forward to that 4-5 times/week. I also saw my new doctor this morning and he prescribed Adipex to assist with the appetite suppression. I explained that I have some really bad periods of binging and I'm hoping this will curb my appetite a lot. I took my first pill around 10:30 am and all I've had up to this point was my coffee this morning. Still not hungry at all.
Old 08-22-2011, 12:45 PM   #2349
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute

I was 201.0 this morning. That's not unusual, it should be back down to 193 in a couple days. I think all the vacations are done now. The kids go back to school Wednesday and things will be back to normal. I can get my eating back to "normal", too.
Old 08-22-2011, 12:57 PM   #2350
forgop
Not a puffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilala View Post
I can get my eating back to "normal", too.
I was wrapping up the final weeks of my summer semester and binging like crazy. I made some awesome pork butts on the smoker, had a big cookout, and ate like crap.
Old 08-22-2011, 01:13 PM   #2351
Chainsaw13
Møøse bites can be nasty

First Name: Bob
Trading: (96)
Bolivar
Chainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to behold

I was up to 213.6 this past Saturday, so up almost 2lbs. However, (finding the silver lining) my body fat percentage dropped again and my hydration percentage was up. So that means I'm gaining muscle.

As a bonus, I broke down and went clothes shopping, again (3rd time in the last 6 months). Found out I comfortably fit in size 38 pants. I haven't had a waist size starting with a 3 in probably 20 years. Pumped me up so much I ran 2.1 miles, then came home and did a killer weight workout. Then did 3.2 miles run yesterday. Down to 210.4 this morning.
Old 08-22-2011, 02:26 PM   #2352
goalie204
Have My Own Room

Bolivar

went for a walk this morning, plus some girl-ups, crunches and squats, on teh road so no scale this week
Old 08-22-2011, 05:28 PM   #2353
forgop
Not a puffer

Finished my first spinning class in a year at LA Fitness today. I quit when I joined a YMCA that was closer a year ago and was just awful-the bikes were horrible and group of chatty cathy women in the class who talked/gossiped the entire class really kept you from getting a decent workout as it was hard to even break a sweat in that class (hence I gave up on it after 2 classes).

A year later, I came back and put in 45 minutes of spinning to the tune of 840 calories in 45 minutes. Not too shabby. All I've had for food intake as of 7:30pm tonight is a big bake potato w/ spray butter/light sour cream and coffee.
Old 08-22-2011, 07:05 PM   #2354
Kreth
Ronin smoker

First Name: Jeff
Trading: (14)
Kreth is just really niceKreth is just really niceKreth is just really niceKreth is just really nice

226.8 this morning. Love handles all but gone.
Posted via Mobile Device
Kreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 11:47 AM   #2355
forgop
Not a puffer

I did a spinning class today to the tune of 980 calories burned today. That's 1820 calories in just 2 classes and I'm planning on classes the next 3 days for the week.

Loving how the Adipex is working. If you have an appetite you just can't seem to shake, talk to your doctor. I'm eating just twice a day thus far as that's all I really have an appetite for anyway.
Old 08-24-2011, 01:30 PM   #2356
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

Cuaba

Didn't step on the scale this morning. Just wanted to see how you guys are doing.
Keep up the good work, gentlemen!!!
Old 08-25-2011, 05:38 AM   #2357
forgop
Not a puffer

My official weigh-in day is Monday, but I stepped on the scale for grins I stepped on the scale this morning. Down to 214.0, which is -6.0 since Monday.
Old 08-25-2011, 07:03 AM   #2358
irratebass
EMPEROR TOMPKINS

First Name: Mickey
Trading: (48)
ERdM
irratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to behold

Awesome Duane! I'm down 26 pounds since may 2nd and next weigh in is in 2 days.
Old 08-26-2011, 10:20 AM   #2359
hotreds
Ephesians 2:8

Trading: (63)
Bolivar
hotreds has disabled reputation

Up 4 lbs since the SH! This weight loss games shows no mercy! Time to fast!
Old 08-26-2011, 10:47 AM   #2360
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

Cuaba

I'm still afraid to step on the scale, Hugh.