Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Health and Fitness

Old 07-15-2011, 08:05 AM   #2121
hotreds
Ephesians 2:8

Trading: (63)
Bolivar
hotreds has disabled reputation
Default Re: Losing Weight with Starscream

Yup- no loss this week. Boy, the body is pretty unforgiving when it comes to weight loss!
Old 07-15-2011, 09:33 AM   #2122
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute

195.2 this morning. Hang tough today, gentlemen!!!
Old 07-16-2011, 03:28 AM   #2123
forgop
Not a puffer

First Name: Duane
Trading: (40)
Partagas Army (Served With Honor)
forgop is a jewel in the roughforgop is a jewel in the roughforgop is a jewel in the roughforgop is a jewel in the rough

218.8 this morning, down 2.4 lbs from a week ago. Total over 3 weeks now is 10.4. Hoping to get in 3-4 cardio sessions/week from here on out, but time in my schedule is quite difficult.
forgop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 05:25 AM   #2124
Chainsaw13
Møøse bites can be nasty

First Name: Bob
Trading: (96)
Bolivar
Chainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to behold

Awesome job Duane.

Official weigh-in this morning. Drumroll please.....220.6. I've hit my original goal of 220. Now to drop another 20.

Skydiving, here I come. Now to pick a weekend.
Old 07-16-2011, 05:55 AM   #2125
Kreth
Ronin smoker

First Name: Jeff
Trading: (14)
Kreth is just really niceKreth is just really niceKreth is just really niceKreth is just really nice

244.5 this morning.
Posted via Mobile Device
Kreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 06:11 AM   #2126
goalie204
Have My Own Room

First Name: Myles
Trading: (12)
Bolivar
goalie204 will become famous soon enoughgoalie204 will become famous soon enough

i gained llike a lb or 1.5 somehow, but hopefully its just b.s. fluctuation, official weigh in is tmrw
goalie204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 07:46 AM   #2127
Da Klugs
Juan of 11

First Name: Dave
Trading: (8)
RA
Da Klugs has disabled reputation

Finally broke through the 209-210 pateau yesterday. Had nicorette adn coffee for breakfast and lunch. Worked out before dinner. Went from the bike to the scale.... 205.6.

Not a stable weight but its what the scale said.
Old 07-16-2011, 09:00 AM   #2128
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute

194.4 this morning.

Congratulations, Dave!!! Those plateaus are nice. You're not far from the sub-200. I'd bet you make that by Shack, easy.

Well done, Bob. I bet you're thrilled.

Everyone else, well done, and keep hanging!!!
Old 07-16-2011, 09:02 AM   #2129
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

Cuaba

Quote:
Originally Posted by goalie204 View Post
i gained llike a lb or 1.5 somehow, but hopefully its just b.s. fluctuation, official weigh in is tmrw
I'm looking forward to seeing what happens, Myles. You're perplexing the living sh1t outta me.
Old 07-16-2011, 09:41 AM   #2130
guado
OCD cigar hoarder

Trading: (4)
Partagas
guado will become famous soon enoughguado will become famous soon enough

still 208.4 which is fine by me since I have not been exercising at all. Stupid foot.

IPCPR next week so way to much eating and drinking but LOTS of walking. Hope I can behave. And then the following week assuming a healed foot it is GAME ON!!! Lets break 200. Once I do that the goal will be redicing body fat to the low teens. I think the last time my body fat was even in the teens was in 2nd grade before I plumped up.
Old 07-16-2011, 10:34 AM   #2131
goalie204
Have My Own Room

Bolivar
goalie204 will become famous soon enoughgoalie204 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilala View Post
I'm looking forward to seeing what happens, Myles. You're perplexing the living sh1t outta me.
perplexing YOU? Imagine how confused _I_ am!? lol
Old 07-16-2011, 07:21 PM   #2132
forgop
Not a puffer

First Name: Duane
Trading: (40)
Partagas Army (Served With Honor)
forgop is a jewel in the roughforgop is a jewel in the roughforgop is a jewel in the roughforgop is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by guado View Post
still 208.4 which is fine by me since I have not been exercising at all. Stupid foot.

IPCPR next week so way to much eating and drinking but LOTS of walking. Hope I can behave. And then the following week assuming a healed foot it is GAME ON!!! Lets break 200. Once I do that the goal will be redicing body fat to the low teens. I think the last time my body fat was even in the teens was in 2nd grade before I plumped up.
If I were you, I'd take it really easy on your heels or you'll end up battling it for 2+ years like I did. I recommend getting a cortisone shot asap if the aleve isn't cutting it.
forgop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 07:51 AM   #2133
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

Cuaba

193.8 this morning. I was pretty shocked, I thought I ate a lot yesterday. I suppose macaroni salad and watermelon doesn't account for much, but I had a few slabs of cake throughout the day. I'll take it.
Old 07-17-2011, 07:58 AM   #2134
jonumberone
Raw Dog

First Name: Dom
Trading: (62)
RA
jonumberone has disabled reputation

Good morning Guys.
Having missed my July 4th goal, I started to slip a bit.
I started to get back into things a bit this past week and am ready to start again.
After 2 weeks of slipping, I jumped on the scale this morning to find my weight at 262.
Shocked as hell, right where I was before the binge!
So with that good news I'm eager to restart my journey south!
Old 07-17-2011, 08:08 AM   #2135
LasciviousXXX
Team of 11...Always

First Name: Týr
Trading: (8)
VR
LasciviousXXX has disabled reputation

I'm out of shape... started getting back into the swing of it right after the SoCal HERF. Down 4 lbs already. Only another 15 to go LOL. I'll be checking in with you guys hopefully fairly often.

I'm on a self-imposed 1300 calorie limit per day
LasciviousXXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 09:19 AM   #2136
backwoods357
Adjusting to the Life

First Name: Jorgen
Trading: (14)
backwoods357 will become famous soon enough

I've been stuck at 205 forever. I haven't been sticking with the program, I'm just glad I haven't gained any back.
backwoods357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 10:33 AM   #2137
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

Cuaba

Talking to Lisa, I realized that I hit the 30 pounds lost mark today. That's since I started, when we went on our honeymoon on March 8th.
That's around 120 days, I think. That'd amount to a 1/4th pound a day, or 1.75 a week. That's a bit aggressive, I usually lose at about 1.6 lbs/wk, or as low as 1.2 lbs/wk. Anywhere in that range is great for me.
I suppose if I checked the days exactly, it might be closer to 1.6.
I did nothing but decrease my portions and quit eating when I know I should. I eat a lot slower, too. That's pretty much habit now. It makes me wonder where I'll end up? I don't really have a goal, but I'm excited to see 185. I was buffed out at 185 when my daughter was born almost 15 years ago and it's been downhill from there. I guess my goal would be to listen to my wife tell me "you need to eat" every day.
I think 165 would be fair for a guy my age. That'd leave room to put on muscle if I'm ever able to get to the gym again. That'd kick ass.
Old 07-19-2011, 08:26 AM   #2138
goalie204
Have My Own Room

Bolivar

my official weigh in yesterday sucked, i must have been retaining water, but today i was 315, the lowest i've been since i started, down 22 total in almost 3 months Lowest i've been in a while. My initial short term goal was 310, so hoping to achieve that before Aug 9th which is the 4 year anniversary of quitting drugs, and if i do, i may celebrate with a small piece of cake!
Old 07-19-2011, 08:47 AM   #2139
Chainsaw13
Møøse bites can be nasty

First Name: Bob
Trading: (96)
Bolivar
Chainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to behold

Go Myles Go!!!
Old 07-19-2011, 09:05 AM   #2140
lilcgrsmkr
Ready to smoke

First Name: may
Trading: (0)
lilcgrsmkr is on a distinguished road

hi! my body feels like a roller coaster in weight: up and down..for years. I have lost weight around 25+ lbs. but i am still heavy for my size. i cut my food and i have been busy so no time to sit and watch tv and veg. as much. but all it takes is a couple months on the couch im back to the same weight. does anyone recommend a certain type of elliptical machine or treadmill? thanks
lilcgrsmkr is offline   Reply With Quote