Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2009, 08:28 PM   #1981
Emjaysmash
The Hebrew Hammer

First Name: M.J.
Trading: (76)
Emjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Show your latest NC purchase!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoflex View Post
Crappy cell phone pic does no justice, but my half of a box split.

Yum!
Old 11-17-2009, 08:47 PM   #1982
maverickdrinker
I'm nuts for the place

First Name: art
Trading: (15)
Cohiba
maverickdrinker will become famous soon enoughmaverickdrinker will become famous soon enough

nice pick ups everyone.
Old 11-18-2009, 04:33 AM   #1983
joeybear

Cab or Omar Ortiz maddies, 20 AB Harvest Habanos, and 20 DPG blacks. Not a bad day yesterday Last week I bought a cab of the Camacho El Legendaria maddie and love them!

Old 11-18-2009, 04:49 AM   #1984
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeybear View Post
Cab or Omar Ortiz maddies
Where did you grab these?
Old 11-18-2009, 04:57 AM   #1985
joeybear

A B&M in Milwaukee had a cab of 60 for over a year and sold none of them. I was gonna buy 2 @ $5.50 each and the guy sold me the whole cab for $140 out the door They were on the bottom shelf in a huge humidor, and the lid was closed! They were below the Edges and El Legendarios and since it's a similar box, no one knew to look inside to see what was there. Great smoke and even better for a little over $2 per.

Old 11-18-2009, 06:44 AM   #1986
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A B&M in Milwaukee had a cab of 60 for over a year and sold none of them. I was gonna buy 2 @ $5.50 each and the guy sold me the whole cab for $140 out the door They were on the bottom shelf in a huge humidor, and the lid was closed! They were below the Edges and El Legendarios and since it's a similar box, no one knew to look inside to see what was there. Great smoke and even better for a little over $2 per.
Great find!!!
Old 11-18-2009, 09:42 AM   #1987
Emjaysmash
The Hebrew Hammer

First Name: M.J.
Trading: (76)
Emjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Cab or Omar Ortiz maddies, 20 AB Harvest Habanos, and 20 DPG blacks. Not a bad day yesterday Last week I bought a cab of the Camacho El Legendaria maddie and love them!
How are those Harvest Habanos? I love the normal Harvests but never tried the Habano.
Old 11-18-2009, 08:27 PM   #1988
troutbreath
Feeling at Home

First Name: Mike
Trading: (0)
troutbreath is on a distinguished road

Wasn't planning on purchasing anything today, but stumbled into Old Virginia Tobacco Co in Richmond and found some of these 1926 Maduro #2's. Yum!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1926 1.jpg (47.5 KB, 175 views)
File Type: jpg 1926 2.jpg (63.7 KB, 253 views)
Old 11-18-2009, 08:36 PM   #1989
MedicCook
Mila smoked my cigar

First Name: Ryan
Trading: (7)
LGC
MedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud of

Nice Mike.
Old 11-18-2009, 11:27 PM   #1990
eber
Have My Own Room

First Name: Erik
Trading: (7)
Bolivar
eber will become famous soon enough

mmmmmmmmmm Padron
Old 11-18-2009, 11:32 PM   #1991
Robert Mabona

Quote:
Originally Posted by troutbreath View Post
Wasn't planning on purchasing anything today, but stumbled into Old Virginia Tobacco Co in Richmond and found some of these 1926 Maduro #2's. Yum!
my favorite vitola in this line and wrapper. nice pick-up.

Old 11-18-2009, 11:57 PM   #1992
Robert Mabona

the cigars were free with cabinet
http://s993.photobucket.com/albums/a...t=IMG_0435.jpg
yes, the cohibas and r&j's are fakes, real cc's.
the monte A's, party lusi's & these are not fake.
http://s993.photobucket.com/albums/a...t=IMG_0377.jpg
got these months ago
http://s993.photobucket.com/albums/a...t=IMG_0296.jpg

Old 11-19-2009, 12:05 AM   #1993
Robert Mabona

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigarmonkel View Post
So i stopped at the local B&M planning to pick up some illusione mj12's but instead ended up walking out the door with these instead..

The owner wasn't in today so i took advantage of it and grabbed the last Boris (he gave me the box too ). There was a limit of 2 per customer and i had used my 2 up a while back. They have an entire box of Opus X A's from 05 with the coffins but couldn't pull the trigger... 45bucks for 1 stick? Maybe one of these days when i have lots of extra cash laying around.

Found some 06 07 and 09 liberties hiding in a corner so picked up 1 06 and 1 07 and snagged the sampler and HSG's from taboo.

oh yea... also picked this up too.
where?

Old 11-19-2009, 08:30 AM   #1994
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future

Quote:
These are an excellent smoke - and you got a great price on them.
Old 11-19-2009, 08:49 AM   #1995
tobii3

Quote:
....Last week I bought a cab of the Camacho El Legendaria maddie and love them!
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

So help me, the first rule about the LegendArio.....you don't talk about the LegendArio!!!!!

Old 11-19-2009, 01:16 PM   #1996
roughrider
Feeling at Home

Trading: (24)
roughrider is on a distinguished road

Nice pick up Mike.
Old 11-19-2009, 04:45 PM   #1997
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Was reading in a thread last week that these were a good maduro. Being the maduro whore that I am....I had to try them. The El Rey Del Mundo Suprema Maduros arrived today.

Old 11-19-2009, 05:19 PM   #1998
Bubba - NJ
Deep Cherry Finish

First Name: Rolf
Trading: (4)
Partagas
Bubba - NJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmac07 View Post
Was reading in a thread last week that these were a good maduro. Being the maduro whore that I am....I had to try them. The El Rey Del Mundo Suprema Maduros arrived today.

If they're anything near the Robusto Larga and Rectangulares , you Sir are in for a treat . Enjoy
Old 11-19-2009, 05:36 PM   #1999
longknocker
Postwhore

First Name: Greg
Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmac07 View Post

That's Not Near Enough Smokes For You, Mac; Guess Another "Bomb" Is In Order!
Old 11-19-2009, 05:42 PM   #2000
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba - NJ View Post
If they're anything near the Robusto Larga and Rectangulares , you Sir are in for a treat . Enjoy
Funny thing...I ordered the Robusto largas...but they called me and told me they were out of that vitola and that these churchill size was the same blend and they were $ 2.99 more a stick..and get this...they didn't charge me the difference because they were out of stock. COOL!!!!