Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 01-26-2009, 11:25 AM   #21
Nick
Feeling at Home

First Name: That's confidential
Trading: (4)
Nick is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Well Crap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreth View Post
You might be able to find a market for custom leather cigar cases...
Or PIPES
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 03:46 PM   #22
Skywalker
BABOTL

First Name: Dice
Trading: (18)
Partagas
Skywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud of

Sorry you are going through a hard time Brother!!!

As others have said, "If there is anything I can do please let me know!!!"

Smoke what you like!!!
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 11:29 AM   #23
stitch
Saddle Maker And Cowboy

Trading: (34)
MarineCorps (Served With Honor)
stitch is just really nicestitch is just really nicestitch is just really nicestitch is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreth View Post
You might be able to find a market for custom leather cigar cases...
Well I do make custom cigar cases, and lots of other cases as well, I also make custom Briefcases wallets and all kinds of stuff, I just never got around to putting them on the site.
And I never posted about the cigar cases here because I never wanted to seem like I was here to try and make money off the people I consider my friends.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:31 AM   #24
ahc4353

Quote:
Originally Posted by stitch View Post
Well I do make custom cigar cases, and lots of other cases as well, I also make custom Briefcases wallets and all kinds of stuff, I just never got around to putting them on the site.
And I never posted about the cigar cases here because I never wanted to seem like I was here to try and make money off the people I consider my friends.
Hey Jeff post up a few pics of the cigars cases if you don't mind I would like to see them.

Thanks
Old 01-27-2009, 11:35 AM   #25
Kreth
Ronin smoker

First Name: Jeff
Trading: (14)
Kreth is just really niceKreth is just really niceKreth is just really niceKreth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by stitch View Post
My bad. I didn't see the cigar cases on the site, so I figured you mainly just did the gun rigs. Do you have any info on the custom cigar cases?
Kreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 11:36 AM   #26
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute

Same boat here, brother.
I'm gonna be nailing up signs, too. I might just move back out in the woods, myself.
Way to keep your chin up!!!