Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Jokes

Old 01-23-2013, 06:37 PM   #1
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Urine -or- you're out.

I have a job.

I work, they pay me.

I pay my taxes & the government Distributes my taxes as it sees fit.

In order to get that paycheck, in my case, I am required to pass a random urine test (with which I have no problem).

What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes To people who don't have to pass a urine test.

So, here is my question: Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check Because I have to pass one to earn it for them?

Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sitting on their BUTT----doing drugs while I work..

Can you imagine how much money each state would save If people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check?

I guess we could call the program"URINE OR YOU'RE OUT"!

P.S. Just a thought, all politicians should have to pass a urine test too!....
Old 01-23-2013, 06:41 PM   #2
Robulous78

Default Re: Urine -or- you're out.

And I AGREE!!!!
Old 01-23-2013, 07:11 PM   #3
Steve
Dad Jokester Supreme

First Name: Steve
Trading: (6)
HdM
Steve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud of

Todd's on a roll tonight!

Old 01-23-2013, 07:37 PM   #4
big_jaygee
I'm nuts for the place

First Name: Jason
Trading: (59)
big_jaygee is a splendid one to beholdbig_jaygee is a splendid one to beholdbig_jaygee is a splendid one to beholdbig_jaygee is a splendid one to beholdbig_jaygee is a splendid one to beholdbig_jaygee is a splendid one to beholdbig_jaygee is a splendid one to behold

hahahaha i agree 100% Rev

also if you do pass the test and you are physically able to.... at least hit the highway and pick up trash for 5-8 hours a day, volunteer at a library... point is DO SOMETHING
big_jaygee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 07:14 AM   #5
Skywalker
BABOTL

First Name: Dice
Trading: (18)
Partagas
Skywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud of

Catchy title!!!

Smoke what you like!!!
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 07:20 AM   #6
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_jaygee View Post

also if you do pass the test and you are physically able to.... at least hit the highway and pick up trash for 5-8 hours a day, volunteer at a library... point is DO SOMETHING
I do believe that if you do NOT pass the test, you may also volunteer to pick up trash on the highway... we'll even provide an orange jumpsuit for you to keep you visible.
Old 01-24-2013, 08:07 AM   #7
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute

I like it, brother.
I gotta admit that it scares me. Reason being, I also have to take drug tests (I don't even drink, for crying out loud) and the tests cost $1200 a crack.
Imagine what those tests will cost when this gets implemented?
Now consider how many people actually do drugs. I don't believe they do drugs any more than the average Joe, and I've heard it was less than the general population, but let's figure it's maybe 10%?
We have to test every one of them.
I'm absolutely certain it'd cost WAY more to drug test everybody than to just buy the drugs.
I say we just give 'em a raise, cut our losses, call it a win, and be thankful out taxes only went up half of what they would have.
Old 01-24-2013, 08:54 AM   #8
hazydat620
Still Watching My Back

First Name: Chad(choad, schoad)
Trading: (10)
hazydat620 is on a distinguished road

I agree with your complaint rev, but I don't think drug testing would fix the problem. I worked in an industry where there were lots of randoms, all the time, but that didn't discouraged me from partaking in the things they were trying to prevent. Passing a drug test when your dirty is pretty easy nowadays, I did it for 10 yrs and could do it again. People will always find a way to get around it or a loop hole,especially the ones taking advantage now. another side would be that someone who has worked for many years, paying into these benefits from working a job that doesn't require drug testing, would not be able to qualify for these bene. cause he now has to take a drug test?that would seem a little less fair. not trying to start a debate here, just giving
Old 01-24-2013, 11:07 AM   #9
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute

I will trade clean pee for cigars.
Old 01-24-2013, 12:32 PM   #10
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

HUpmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazydat620 View Post
I agree with your complaint rev, but I don't think drug testing would fix the problem. I worked in an industry where there were lots of randoms, all the time, but that didn't discouraged me from partaking in the things they were trying to prevent. Passing a drug test when your dirty is pretty easy nowadays, I did it for 10 yrs and could do it again. People will always find a way to get around it or a loop hole,especially the ones taking advantage now. another side would be that someone who has worked for many years, paying into these benefits from working a job that doesn't require drug testing, would not be able to qualify for these bene. cause he now has to take a drug test?that would seem a little less fair. not trying to start a debate here, just giving
It is a joke. I didn't even write it. It was an attempt at humor.
Old 01-24-2013, 01:19 PM   #11
replicant_argent
Gravy Boat Winnah.

First Name: Pete
Location: my attorney has advised against giving this information to insane people
Trading: (22)
LGC
replicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevSmoke View Post
It is a joke. I didn't even write it. It was an attempt at humor.
I thought you couldn't find the right sub-forum and stuck it here.

I think the joke forum might need a sticky of where to find things that people can't mistake for anything but humor.
Old 01-24-2013, 01:23 PM   #12
Subvet642
Bilge Rat

First Name: Darren
Trading: (13)
LFdC Navy (Served With Honor)
Subvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_jaygee View Post

I would think that the people who get paid to do those jobs might object, they usually do.
Old 01-24-2013, 05:14 PM   #13
hazydat620
Still Watching My Back

First Name: Chad(choad, schoad)
Trading: (10)
hazydat620 is on a distinguished road

lol, sorry, I hit whats new, and sometimes don't look to see sub forum. I guess I didn't take it that way cause I've met a lot of people with that view of fixing things, and they don't find any humor in it. whoops