Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 02-08-2012, 09:57 AM   #1
Ogre
****CENSORED****

First Name: Larry
Trading: (46)
Montecristo
Ogre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant future
Default Gun Wisdom

Got this in an email from my aunt.

Some words to the wise. Shooting Advice from various Conceal Carry Instructors. If you own a gun, you will appreciate this. If not, you should get one and learn how to use it:

· Guns have only two enemies – rust and politicians.

· It’s always better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

· Cops carry guns to protect themselves, not you.

· Never let someone or something that threatens you get inside arm’s length.

· Never say "I’ve got a gun". If you need to use deadly force, the first sound they hear should be the safety clicking off.

· The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

· The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win - cheat if necessary.

· Make your attacker advance through a wall of bullets . . . You may get killed with your own gun, but he'll have to beat you to death with it, ‘cause it'll be empty.

· If you’re in a gun fight:
Ø If you're not shooting, you should be loading.
Ø If you're not loading, you should be movin’,
Ø if you're not movin', you're dead.

· In a life and death situation, do something . . . It may be wrong, but do something!

· If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. Nonsense! If you have a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about?

· You can say 'stop' or 'alto' or any other word, but a large bore muzzle pointed at someone's head is pretty much a universal language.

· You cannot save the planet, but you may be able to save yourself and your family.

If you believe in the 2nd Amendment, please forward.
Old 02-08-2012, 10:04 AM   #2
Subvet642
Bilge Rat

First Name: Darren
Trading: (13)
LFdC Navy (Served With Honor)
Subvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to all
Default Re: Gun Wisdom

...and there's no more intimidating sound to a burglar in the dark than the sound of a 12 guage pump chambering a round.
Old 02-08-2012, 10:08 AM   #3
G G
BR549

First Name: Greg
Trading: (10)
Bolivar
G G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant future

Truth indeed.
G G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 10:09 AM   #4
Remo
C.I.A

First Name: Mike
Trading: (122)
Partagas
Remo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant future

Always good advice Larry
Old 02-08-2012, 10:34 AM   #5
cjhalbrooks
I am behind you. SHHHHH

First Name: Cory
Location: Under a Bridge, trying to find the troll who stole my soul.
Trading: (20)
Montecristo Army (Active)
cjhalbrooks has a spectacular aura aboutcjhalbrooks has a spectacular aura aboutcjhalbrooks has a spectacular aura about

I know its not the same, but when i was deployed to Iraq in 2007 i had an Iraqi Police officer try to rob me (he wanted my cigs). And let me tell you nothing stops a attacker like the sound of the saftey being unlocked and the lazer on his chest. Need less to say i won he lost. I did a wild west draw on his butt and he went to prison. LOL gotta love side holsters.

GMCGTPWHAF Tennessee Chapter. Down with the bloody BIG HEAD
cjhalbrooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:04 AM   #6
Stevez
Adjusting to the Life

First Name: Steve
Trading: (7)
HUpmann
Stevez will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjhalbrooks View Post
I know its not the same, but when i was deployed to Iraq in 2007 i had an Iraqi Police officer try to rob me (he wanted my cigs). And let me tell you nothing stops a attacker like the sound of the saftey being unlocked and the lazer on his chest. Need less to say i won he lost. I did a wild west draw on his butt and he went to prison. LOL gotta love side holsters.
Cory, glad you won! That was probably the most expensive pack of cigs he ever tried to get. Thanks for your service! Steve
Stevez is offline   Reply With Quote