|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Garage w/ couch & ashtray
|
Never heard of these - are they are a house blend? Where are they sold? Pics?
__________________
Did I tell you my garage has a couch and an ashtray? My wife doesn't let me sleep or smoke inside. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Herf God
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Garage w/ couch & ashtray
|
I'm in Middle Georgia
__________________
Did I tell you my garage has a couch and an ashtray? My wife doesn't let me sleep or smoke inside. |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Garage w/ couch & ashtray
|
Thanks for checking into it Scott - good stuff as always.
__________________
Did I tell you my garage has a couch and an ashtray? My wife doesn't let me sleep or smoke inside. |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|