|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Guest
Posts: n/a
|
Ironically, one local shops here in Reno has Opus X prices at like half of what the internet has them for.
$15-$20 per stick for most of the Opus X line. Seen internet prices up to $40 per stick in some cases.Of course they limit you to 4 per visit.. |
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Resident Whisky Addict
|
Authorized Opus dealers (B&M only) will sell at MSRP plus tax... you won't find that online (except maybe in rare instances).
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
Guest
Posts: n/a
|
Quote:
I looked on the net for them a couple weeks ago and saw the avg price as $30+ each and said screw it. I was surprised to walk into the shop last week and see the whole line fresh out on display at 'half price'. I jumped on picking some of them up to try out.
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Guest
Posts: n/a
|
I use both. I stock up online of sticks I know I like. And I stop by most any cigar shop I come across when time allows just to take a look. I enjoy taking day trips to B&M's to find new locations and new smokes. Living a the rural midwest this can be a real adventure.
Oh and BTW in case nobody else mentioned it don't bring up ex-girlfriends around your current either, m'kay.
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|