Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Old 04-07-2010, 11:06 AM   #21
Lucky_Hippo
A Cigar = 42

First Name: Gary
Trading: (2)
Lucky_Hippo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: No cigars, pipes, or clove cigarettes

Quote:
Originally Posted by willbreathes View Post
No smoking at all indoors in Ohio.

Bars/restaurants have been building patios like they are going out of style the past couple of years.
Where I live in Ohio all of the resaurants have followed this law, however, only three or four bars have complied. The other 20 or so bars continue to allow smoking just no ashtrays provided. Since there is a fine for each ashtray found on the premisses, hey have all adopted to using altoid mint containers instead. It looks tacky and they are never washed out but it gets the job done I guess. The cops have openly stated they have more important things to investigate.
Old 04-07-2010, 02:55 PM   #22
tx_tuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotreds View Post
Stopped at an Outback in WV and was taken aback when they asked "smoking or non-smoking?" Likely they wouldn't have allowed cigars, but I didn't bring them with me at any rate.
Last time I was in the Outback here close to me they let you smoke cigars in the bar area. Another steakhouse down the road has smoking in the bar also butno cigars. I eat at the no cigar place, why? Because I'm going to eat not smoke and I like the food better.
Old 04-08-2010, 06:00 AM   #23
willbreathes
Just in from the Storm

Trading: (0)
willbreathes is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky_Hippo View Post
Where I live in Ohio all of the resaurants have followed this law, however, only three or four bars have complied. The other 20 or so bars continue to allow smoking just no ashtrays provided. Since there is a fine for each ashtray found on the premisses, hey have all adopted to using altoid mint containers instead. It looks tacky and they are never washed out but it gets the job done I guess. The cops have openly stated they have more important things to investigate.
Maybe they made the list!

http://www.smokechoke.com/

willbreathes is offline   Reply With Quote