Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2010, 05:08 PM   #1
kzm007

Default WTT: Can of Cope Long Cut for a tin of snus

I'm not entirely sure where to post this, since there isn't a dedicated snuff/snus forum (might be a nice addition? "Miscellaneous Tobacco Products" or something ) but basically, I wanted to try some Copenhagen Long Cut, and I was lucky enough to receive a can through the Secret Pipe Santa 2009.

(un)Fortunately, my brother also provided me with a can beforehand, and I got through half of it before I decided that Copenhagen can kick my ass any day of the week lol I liked it, but it's just easier not having to spit, and with the cold weather, I can happily snus indoors without raising a fuss from mom.

I've got a sealed can from November of 2009 if anyone is simply interested in a quickie trade for any sort of loose or packeted snus (not sure exactly how it comes prepared).

All I've tried is Camel Mellow, and it's all right, but I'd like to expand my horizons if I could and try a different brand, or maybe a small sampler. I'm not looking to get something better for a little dinky $4 can of dip, and the cost would be generally negated after shipping really, but if someone out there has some snus they wouldn't mind parting with, at least we could both get a small bit of tobacco and some feedback out of the trade.

I hate to just let it waste and not see it used, and I don't know of anyone in the family who dips it; if anyone's up to a trade, just shoot me a PM.

Copenhagen's listed at 1.2 ounces, and the snus is .25 oz. per tin, with 12 packets included, so maybe a couple tins for a can is fair?

Thanks folks -

Kegan

Closed Thread