|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
NH Masshole
|
Excellent to hear. I got a green label in a PIF, but had never heard of the brand.
I'm guessing based on the descriptions I've found that the Green is milder than the Brown.
__________________
Jim |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Cranky Habanophile
|
The DK red, white and green are below average smokes. Smoke them if you dare. But the Brown is a totally different story. Nice flavors, well balanced with some age. A great value smoke.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Guest
Posts: n/a
|
I had read that the Brown was supposed to be a very nice smoke. I had a perferido last week and didn't like it all. I don't know if it was too fresh or just didn't work for me.
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Adjusting to the Life
|
i have the little preferido's as well sometimes they can be harsh, stick with the toro...haven't been dissapointed yet.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Adjusting to the Life
|
yes the green is there mild line, the red is medium, and brown is their full. the green is yummy in the morning with a cup o joe.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|