|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
formerly illinoishoosier
|
Have you been talking to my ex-wives?
![]() More like an Ashton mini cigarillo...
__________________
"Maybe I'm wrong, when they tell me they're right…..naaaaahhhhhh, I'm an asshooooooleeee"--Denis Leary |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Admiral Douchebag
|
Quote:
No.
__________________
Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Tır and Mr. Mark!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Guest
Posts: n/a
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
formerly illinoishoosier
|
![]() I wouldn't wish that on you, bud. Although you are ex #2's type. Breathing.
__________________
"Maybe I'm wrong, when they tell me they're right…..naaaaahhhhhh, I'm an asshooooooleeee"--Denis Leary |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
formerly illinoishoosier
|
__________________
"Maybe I'm wrong, when they tell me they're right…..naaaaahhhhhh, I'm an asshooooooleeee"--Denis Leary |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 | |
|
Admiral Douchebag
|
Quote:
![]() She's my type, too Sean....female.
__________________
Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Tır and Mr. Mark!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
formerly illinoishoosier
|
Note to self..do not read Tom's reply to smart ass post while inhaling a cigar. Forced snorking HURTS LIKE HELL!!
__________________
"Maybe I'm wrong, when they tell me they're right…..naaaaahhhhhh, I'm an asshooooooleeee"--Denis Leary |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 | |
|
Admiral Douchebag
|
Quote:
__________________
Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Tır and Mr. Mark!
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|