Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-2012, 08:48 AM   #6
BengalMan
Have My Own Room

First Name: Ian
Trading: (10)
Cohiba
BengalMan will become famous soon enoughBengalMan will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Master Blends by Oliva

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonharky View Post
I've had the 2 and 3 have not had the 1 and it sounds like I'm missing out

You may want to check with bengalman (ian) he was or still is an oliva rep its been awhile since I've talked to him
Yeah the 1's are long gone for the most part. I was actually at an event a few weeks ago and a customer found a sealed box of MB1's that the shop didn't even know about. Still in the cardboard box and everything. Crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgop View Post
Just be patient-they're still sitting on some of each and will eventually release them. They've been saying this for 3-4 years at least though.
They've actually been released on a few occasions. Once at the Drapers Little Smoke, once at Tampa Humidor, once at The Party Source. The issue is that we don't have an even stock across the board of 1's and 2's. We have some robusto's, some churchill's, maybe no torpedo's, some have tattoo's, some don't, some are boxed, some are bundled, etc. You get the point. So we've occasionally put them in hand made humidors that are raffled off at special events.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 481134_261030027332937_716694443_n.jpg (23.5 KB, 230 views)
BengalMan is offline   Reply With Quote