Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Sports

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2012, 08:53 AM   #1
PenguinsFan88
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: NHL '11 - '12 Thread

Hopefully the Devils can take out the Rangers.

Man I feel yucky for saying that though. Brodeur breaking the shutout record against the Penguins still makes me mad.
 
Old 05-13-2012, 09:01 AM   #2
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag
 
icehog3's Avatar
15
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
First Name: Tom
Location: Clermont, Kentucky
Posts: 72,483
Trading: (60)
HUpmann
icehog3 has disabled reputation
Default Re: NHL '11 - '12 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinsFan88 View Post
Hopefully the Devils can take out the Rangers.

Man I feel yucky for saying that though. Brodeur breaking the shutout record against the Penguins still makes me mad.
Now you know how I feel about Mario Lemeiux and the Penguins for skating the Cup around my house in 1992.
__________________


Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!
icehog3 is offline  
Old 05-13-2012, 08:59 PM   #3
PenguinsFan88
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: NHL '11 - '12 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by icehog3 View Post
Now you know how I feel about Mario Lemeiux and the Penguins for skating the Cup around my house in 1992.
It's spelled "Lemieux" good Sir. Although his name can also be spelled G-O-D. It depends I guess.

Game 1 of the '92 Stanley Cup Finals is one of the greatest Pens games ever IMO. Why? Not only because of their comeback, but because of this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXKAQZoL4P4

I've seen the clip of that goal 1000 times and to this day it still gives me goosebumps.
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All content is copyrighted jointly by Cigar Asylum and the content provider.