|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Opa!!
|
What is interesting to me is that the charges are based off a testimony he gave willingly in front of congress. He didn't have to give it! Now there's a good chance he will never get charged based on double jeopardy.
__________________
"If I give a businessman 10,000 francs, what is that to him, he is rich. But if I give him a Cohiba cigar, that is style."-Hotel Rwanda |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Bilge Rat
|
Double Jeopardy doesn't apply because a verdict was not rendered. However, how in the world does an experienced federal prosecutor make a "mistake" like that? It would seem to me that the "fix" was in.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Escaped using raincoats
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Will ninja for beer
|
Agreed. This screw-up is too ridiculous. The worst part is the loss of taxpayer funds already tied up in this trial. How much did this debacle just cost us???
__________________
Please Support the Troop Support Contest! |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Bilge Rat
|
I think I heard about $9 million.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 | |
|
Sexy Dave
|
Quote:
__________________
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin I "heart" Boobies and Beer!
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|