Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-23-2010, 06:08 PM   #21
njstone

Default Re: 601 Blue reblend?

I have no reason to doubt what Eddie himself has said, so I assume the blends won't change other than perhaps a tweak to the Red, as he has said he "wanted" to do (not sure if he has gotten around to it."

I love the 601s, Cubao, Murcielago, and Mi Barrio. I wish none of them was being discontinued. The 601 Black will be missed--that's the fullest-bodied Connecticut cigar I've ever smoked!

This whole mess is just another example of the fact that cigar reps are an outdated mode of sales that need to either tossed out entirely or they need to do their freakin' jobs and get the correct facts to their customers (the shop owners). I

have heard so many negative rumors like this that likely started from either reps not doing their job, spreading rumors, or shop owners not understanding what the reps said (therefore the rep must not have said it clearly). This kind of crap is bad for the industry, and I don't understand why the manufacturers put up with it.