Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-13-2010, 07:52 PM   #1
papajohn67
Reprobate From The 101st

Trading: (62)
papajohn67 is just really nicepapajohn67 is just really nicepapajohn67 is just really nicepapajohn67 is just really nice
Default Heading Off For A Little Ocean Cruising

But first all I want to thank everyone who took part in the Summer Troops Raffle. Because of all the great BOTL's here on CA it was a HUGE success. Thanks to those who donated prizes, those who commited to tickets and a special thanks to David "Bazookajoe" who helped this helpless, computer impaired senior citizen with the raffle. David, you put a lot of time and effort into this...I owe you and it's headed your way in the mail.

So now were off in the morning for a cruise to Hawaii. A bunch of luggage, a few cigars and 6 days at sea before we get there. Love the day's at sea, just my wife and my cigars....I don't really know which should be listed first, the former or the latter.

BTW any prizes I put up for the raffle will be going out when I return either on the 28th or 29th. The one exception is the Aristocrat. Bob's been taken care of and is just waiting for the winners phone call.
papajohn67 is offline   Reply With Quote