Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2008, 10:07 PM   #1
Waynegro1

Default My B&M Hooked Me Up ANEJO style!!

I was at my B&M (a few days ago) and was happy to see the Anejo's had showed up. I saw three boxes of various sizes and was sad to find out that the box of Sharks they had gotten was already gone. So, I bought 5 Anejo 50's and 6 Anejo 46's. Since they were selling each at MSRP I wanted to give the other BOTL's that frequent the shop a chance.

This morning I couldn't help myself and went back to see what was left. One of my favorite employee's of the shop, said they had about (5) 46's left and of course, I said I'd take them. I also told him I wish they had a whole box because I would love to buy a box. He smiled a black tooth grin and said, "Well, we do have another box of 46's and it's yours if you leave the five you were going to buy."
The rest is history, as they say. I'm so happy I just had to share my excitement with everyone!! (my wife wasn't as happy with my find, for some reason).

You can believe I'll be sharing many of these with some deserving BOTL's in a Xmas bomb or eight!!