Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-24-2008, 09:55 PM   #1
ahc4353

Default This Place and The People That Make It So

I thought long and hard as to where to post this and even if I should. Some things need to be said so here it is.

As most of you are aware you can't say a thing around here without someone stepping up to lend a hand, offer to send you something you want to try or in general take care of you as a big brother would look after his little brother or sister. So when asked, my humidor is always filled with just the right amount of cigars to keep the RH level perfect and I have tried and or currently own every cigar ever made. I find it funny sometimes that a talk board makes it so hard to talk.

Anyway, sometimes life throws you a curve and even for a guy that has been around as long as I have you just can't figure out how to hit it. So you go to your trusted friends for an ear, maybe some advice but mainly just to get it off your chest with someone you respect and trust.

I recently did just that with a few close friends here and over the last three weeks my family and I have been shown generosity of the likes I have never seen in my lifetime.

Some of you I know who you are, others have remained anonymous.

Words can not truly express what I am feeling tonight. What people have done for my family and I over the past year of being here and especially the generosity I have been shown over the last few weeks is simply beyond my capability to put to words.

On behalf of myself and my family I wanted to publicly thank each of you (and you know who you are even if I don't) for making this a Thanksgiving and a Christmas that the Clark family will never, ever forget.

This is truly a special place with special, special people.

May God Bless each and every one of you.

Al