Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-30-2010, 04:25 PM   #10
neoflex
I'm nuts for the place

First Name: John
Trading: (32)
RA
neoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really nice
Default Re: Motorcycles

Don't feel bad. I was at a stop sign about a month ago when the car in front me decided to back into me Turned out the two guys in the car were illegal and not licensed and were begging me to not call the cops. Too bad for them as I was checking out my bike for damage and they were pleading for me to not call the police a trooper happened to roll up to the stop sign. So I flagged him down explained what happened and let him deal with them. Fortunately no damage to the bike as I was heads up enough to lower the bike as he came into me so the bike went under his bumper rather than into it. Plus riding a supermoto does have it's bonuses when it comes to crashes. Once I figured out my bike was solid minus a couple slight scratches in some of the plastics I walked over to the Trooper and said "My bikes good, you need me?" He responded with "Nope, your done here these guys aren't. You can head out." What really pissed me off is after they backed into me they actually laughed about it so I have no sympathy for them.