Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-09-2010, 07:30 PM   #1
Trouble

Default My first CC

I just received a box of PSD4's today. I know I should let them rest for a week or two but just had to try one. I had pretty high expectations after always hearing about CC's and waiting 2 weeks for delivery.

When I first lit it I was very disappointed. I guess I was expecting them to jump out of the box scratch my nutz and make me a drink. At first I did not get the twang thing and thought it tasted like a regular NC. An inch or so in I started appreciating the difference in taste. By the middle of the cigar I was really getting it. Since I started smoking cigars in Dec I have smoked about 70 NC's from all different countries and brands. Along with a Tat brown label this is the second cigar I have nubbed. The dog got an extra long walk tonight.

I was almost hoping I would not like it as they are difficult to get. I can only imagine how they will be with a year or two of rest.

As good as it was there are still quite a few NC's that are just as good in a different way.