Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-06-2010, 02:22 PM   #1
jerseystepup
L-I-V-I-N

First Name: Randy
Trading: (9)
JL
jerseystepup is on a distinguished road
Default Bells Palsy vs. my palate

Well as many of you know here... the first week in december i randomly woke up with bells palsy.. Part of the nerve damage included no taste buds or hot/cold detection in 90% of my mouth and nasal cavity.. since then on the weekends just to get my nic fix ive been smoking through whats left of my less than stellar stash.. Well the symptoms are almost all the way gone, and i have all my taste buds back. Even though it was a very quick recovery it took forever..

My palate however feels young again (so to speak). Flavors which i remember i was able to distinguished in certain sticks arent there like they where... when i first discovered my palate as a noob it took me a while to separate certain flavors, and i feel like im back to that point almost... Its cool in a way but also a little frustrating in a way.

The topic isnt really a question, or an informative post. Just thought id throw my experience out there for everyone to see..

Thanks for reading.

Randy.

Also for those not familiar with bells palsy..... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell's_palsy
jerseystepup is offline   Reply With Quote