Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-20-2010, 09:29 PM   #1
Lexxxus
I break for Cubans

First Name: Wayne
Trading: (2)
Cohiba
Lexxxus is on a distinguished road
Default Anyone seen these before?

Firstly, I want to apologize for not being around in the last several months. I had a wicked bike crash in August and ****ed my shoulder up bigtime... Broken collarbone, damaged rotator cuff, shoulder blade, AC and the wrist too. Missed a couple months of work and just started Physiotherapy... Being my right side using a mouse and keyboard was a pain and I only have felt better lately. Hope to be fully healed by the summer so I can get back to my 30 handicap golf game!

I got a ton of stuff over the summer and fall (I had no problem calling the boys at Atlantic up every other week and got to try lots of different stuff)

Out of the blue this past weekend my girlfriend (who works at a wholesaler) brought me a surprise: She was given these 2 boxes from their tobacco rep who knows that I smoke and owed her a favor....

I have seen a very similar CAO "Champions" sample box before but only with 10 cigars. this one has 1 and a different selection altogether. Can't wait to try the Soprano and the little flavored ones (top right)

The Tueros Tubos I've had before... they are a pretty unimpressive smoke (Canadian no less, but cuban seed leaf) This is the 3rd or 4th box of these I've had over the last several years and they are OK to hand out to some newbie or golfing buddy who doesn't know which end to light.

The velvet-lined boxes are quite nice and they serve another purpose for me (I collect 1" marbles and they make great display boxes)

Wayne